🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Really Knocked It Out of the Ballpark in His Hail Mary Press Conference

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
‘Dozens’ Of Congressional Democrats Allegedly Preparing To Publicly Call On Joe Biden To Drop Out.

$90 million already pledged to the biggest pro-Biden SuperPAC has been frozen and will not be given.

I haven’t had this much fun watching Democrats destroy themselves since Walter Mondale. And the potential for even better entertainment is 100% for the next few months.

1720804153672.jpeg

‘Dozens’ Of Congressional Democrats Allegedly Preparing To Publicly Call On Joe Biden To Drop Out.

$90 million already pledged to the biggest pro-Biden SuperPAC has been frozen and will not be given.

I haven’t had this much fun watching Democrats destroy themselves since Walter Mondale. And the potential for even better entertainment is 100% for the next few months.

View attachment 975808
Let's face it, you can't put out a forest fire with a squirt gun.

It's delicious watching this garbage party decay in real time. They have NOTHING on the bench to resolve this. :laughing0301:

Now is the time to curb-stomp these fringefucks and send them back under the rocks. I want to see a retribution plan that calls for swift trials and capital punishment. Let's go brandon.

GR_UjpTXEAAguN3.jpg

Forum List

Back