🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump shooting was of course 100% staged

So Fake it Stinks of Fakery unless you are asleep :-

(1) the wobbly "narrative" as it stands now and the unlikely shooter .
Trump spreading Fake blood over his face like lipstick lines with no apparent soaking into his clothes -- there was nothing fired at The Donald '
(2) the BlackRock advertisement apparently showing the shooter, which has now been pulled;
(3) allegations of the alleged shooter having undergone psychiatric or psychological therapy and the issues it raises,. Standard background of loners who undergo MK Ultra entrainment .
(4) a story in the New York Post indicating that there was a counter-sniper team inside the very building that the alleged shooter shot from, while he was on its roof, raising further questions;
(5) audio forensics suggesting at least three different weapons in use .
I have noticed a lot of trump supporters are incapable of critical thinking.half if not most STILL incredible believe in the official conspiracy theory of the government and media of 9/11 to this day incredibly :uhoh3:
and as i said,despite the well known facts of Reagans corruption while president like firing Stansfield Turner as CIA director who cleaned up CIA corruption under carter and brought in william casey who got the CIA back its war mongering ways,incredibly they STILL worship Reagan today and call carter the worst president ever.:uhoh3:.beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

more facts that nobody has even thought of around here.

I will ALSO add on that If Trumps life was REALLY in any danger at all,he sure as hell would not have stood up and pumped his fist in the air and exposed himself AGAIN.:auiqs.jpg:

they indeed are far incapable of using critical thinking that those were indeed paid crisis actors.

Last edited:
Not Donald himself .
Just Donald in starring role as Deep State faction leader .
Remember DS always back both sides so that they always win .
It is just simply time for him to take over from the Puppet Piss Pot .

Remember that Donny has a great show business background from his times in the gambling industry and involvement in Wrestling etc
Also note the contrived master photo shot based on the Imo Jiwa faked WW 2 shot .
Plus the upside down American flag -- a standard message sign for Deep State .
any person with critical thinking skills can see that was fake blood on him,even a SS agent pointed out that in a normal shooting like that,people RUN and scatter everywhere when they know gunfire has rang out,thats what they did in downtown kansas city when there was REAL gunfire being shot into the crowd when the city was celebrating the Chiefs winning the superbowl, yet NOBODY is doing that in this crowd,they are acting like everything is just fine and dandy. also nobody is addressing the fact that there is no bullet hole in trumps ear or on his body.

I dont think Trump is part of the deep state,what i have heard is that his team found out the deep state was going to make an attempt on him like this so his team staged it so he could get out of harms way and to awake the idiot brainwashed who STILL vote for the Demonrats despite all of their corruption still to wake them up.makes sense to me.

You cant reason with half the trump supporters i have noticed,many STILL believe the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 and refuse to accept reality the towers were brought down by explosives actually accusing me of LYING that even demolition experts have said explosives brought them down and ignoring witnesses many experienced in explosives being firefighters. they actually think i am lying about all this even though MANY can be seen with these videos talking about explosives going off. :uhoh3:

if they cant accept facts about 9/11 all these years later and live in fear unable to accept that reality or how corrupt reagan really was,im afraid you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

how do they expect the demonrats to take them seriously when they do the same thing when it comes to the facts about 9/11 or Reagans corruption? :uhoh3:

Last edited:
i will ALSO add on that If Trumps life was REALLY in any danger at all,he sure as hell would not have stood up and pumped his fist in the air and exposed himself AGAIN.
And at the most basic level , the Secret Service Agents would have never allowed anybody to perform the fist pump scene and allow real assassins a free and easy shot .
It's day one , chapter one of the basic training manual .

The amazing thing is that so many (99%) people simply accept the official narrative and literally are incapable of seeing very simple but huge plot holes .

Study the reactions of many of the paid crisis actors behind Trump .
Appalling performances .

And at the most basic level , the Secret Service Agents would have never allowed anybody to perform the fist pump scene and allow real assassins a free and easy shot .
It's day one , chapter one of the basic training manual .

The amazing thing is that so many (99%) people simply accept the official narrative and literally are incapable of seeing very simple but huge plot holes .

Study the reactions of many of the paid crisis actors behind Trump .
Appalling performances .
critical thinking i have noticed is not present on this thread.I could post a video of a former secret service stating agent that states crowds dont act like that is a shooting,that they scatter EVERYWHERE in several different directions when that happens,yet this crowd is calm and cool and collected. If i posted that video of a former ss agent saying that and this crowd did not act like a crowd does when they know bullets are flying,they would pretend that i did not post the video and decide not to watch it.

problem with them pretending to not watch a video of an ss agent saying this is they KNOW I am correct that crowds ALWAYS panic when they know someone is shooting is like i said,thats what happend in kansas city when fans were celebrating the chiefs winning the superbowl,they scatteredIN PANIC everywhere and everybody knows that people at dealy plaza were ducking in panic everywhere that day as well.

this kind of critical thinking is what they are incapable of obviously.

they did not read anything you posted in your OP that proves all this so they wont read this link either no doubt sense they are afraid to admit they are wrong that it was staged. :auiqs.jpg:

I guess what a former ss agent says to them makes no difference to them though,only what the msm media tells them. :auiqs.jpg: no suprise in the least the fact what demolition experts and survivors of the towers collapse say mean nothing to them either,only what the media told them matters to them. :auiqs.jpg:

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY,THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET.

whats REALLY comical is they know the truth that candyass .tommy tainent and predfan are agents from langley and yet even though they posted your article was fake,they NOW all of a sudden think agents candyass,tommy tainent and predfan are telling the truth.you cant make this shit up.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Not Donald by himself .
Just Donald in starring role as Deep State faction leader .
Remember DS always back both sides so that they always win .
It is just simply time for him to take over from the Puppet Piss Pot .

Remember that Donny has a great show business background from his times in the gambling industry and involvement in Wrestling etc
Also note the contrived master photo shot based on the Imo Jiwa faked WW 2 shot .
Plus the upside down American flag -- a standard message sign for Deep State .
You're fucking stupid.

critical thinking i have noticed is not present on this thread.I could post a video of a former secret service stating agent that states crowds dont act like that is a shooting,that they scatter EVERYWHERE in several different directions when that happens,yet this crowd is calm and cool and collected. If i posted that video of a former ss agent saying that and this crowd did not act like a crowd does when they know bullets are flying,they would pretend that i did not post the video and decide not to watch it.

problem with them pretending to not watch a video of an ss agent saying this is they KNOW I am correct that crowds ALWAYS panic when they know someone is shooting is like i said,thats what happend in kansas city when fans were celebrating the chiefs winning the superbowl,they scatteredIN PANIC everywhere and everybody knows that people at dealy plaza were ducking in panic everywhere that day as well.

this kind of critical thinking is what they are incapable of obviously.

they did not read anything you posted in your OP that proves all this so they wont read this link either no doubt sense they are afraid to admit they are wrong that it was staged. :auiqs.jpg:

I guess what a former ss agent says to them makes no difference to them though,only what the msm media tells them. :auiqs.jpg: no suprise in the least the fact what demolition experts and survivors of the towers collapse say mean nothing to them either,only what the media told them matters to them. :auiqs.jpg:

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY,THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET.

whats REALLY comical is they know the truth that candyass .tommy tainent and predfan are agents from langley and yet even though they posted your article was fake,they NOW all of a sudden think agents candyass,tommy tainent and predfan are telling the truth.you cant make this shit up.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So many things wrong with this post.

First thing people do when there's a shooting is they hit the ground. It sounds like firecrackers going off. That's not enough to cause panic. What causes panic is people's heads getting blown off. Extremely loud noises. None of that was going on. This wasn't Hollywood....this was real life.

Usually when you have no place to go but get low, you get low,. You can't run when you're packed into an area like sardines.

Nevermind all of the guys running around in tactical rigs telling everyone to stay put.

There's no way this was staged because I saw several people's bodies being hauled off....and plenty of blood.

The media won't show most of this because it's something most people can't handle.

Forum List

Back