🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Really starting to look like a nursing home patient....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
c2faf6c8666693feb66fc98985bc4231

Take a good look folks....this isn't pretty.
You can see the involvement on the faces of Sanders, Warren...Buttplug..and who is that Gabbbard? Look at Joe.

He just looks confused and unsure about what to do.

Go home JOE....go home.

JO

You can see the involvement on the faces of Sanders, Warren...Buttplug..and who is that Gabbbard? Look at Joe.

Go home JOE....go home.

JO

That's Klobuchar, not Gabbard in the pic.

But you're right. Sleepy Joe doesn't have a clue as to where he is at. But he's somehow considered the "most electable"?

I get such a laugh out of the left. They say that Trump is not mentally able to be president then they hold up Biden as the front running candidate. A guy that can't rember where he is. Probably can't remember what the caregiver fed him for breakfast.

They claim Trump doesn't like women even if he has more in his administration. But Biden inappropriarte touching and sniffing of women and young girls is perfectly fine, shows he cares.

But with the left it is never about facts and thought processes it is about feelings. If they feel someone is quilty even if someone testifies that the person did not do it what they hear is the person did it many times.
If a person gives millions to charity they claim they still have more then they do so the government should steal all of it.
If a person writes E=Mc2 they see 1+1=DUH.

Go home JOE....go home.

JO
/----/ Old Joe must be sweating like a stuck pig.
Ukraine Pulls Back Curtain On Biden – Claims Burisma Paid The Vice President Over $900,000 For Lobbying

Ohhh......shit....

I'll bet he's not the only one
Maybe Pelosi and Kerry are in there too?

Jo

Not fair to do this with a picture. A split second before and after this snapshot was taken, I'm sure Biden looked fine.

There is no need to sabotage Biden's candidacy. He will take care of that himself, as he has done in the past.

I think that 'biden' already had 2 brain veins pop . Course they were surgically repaired from the info that I heard .

We just have to keep punching and punching and punching against domestic violence!

:21:

Uncle Fucking Joe

Forum List

Back