John Kennedy is a brain dead cultist for Trump

We asked schiff to testify,, he said no.. why would trump? Why won’t Adam let trump call witnesses?? Hmmmm hahah
Schiff isn't being impeached. Schiff holds the evidence against Trump, not the other way around. Deflections aren't going to work. We have all the evidence we need.

And by the way, you are contradicting yourself. "That's Hilarious. Trumps not allowed to prove his case." Then you said, "why would Trump?" So, "he's not allowed to prove his case", even though he's been asked to show up, proving you're a liar about that, and in the other hand you are telling us "why should he"? Because , he's under investigation for illegal campaign finance violations, and Schiff is not, and you aren't making any sense. You complain that he cant testify, which is a lie, then say he shouldn't. Dude, that's some mighty fucked up explanations right there. You are definitely full of shit.
Schifferbrains claimed to have all kinds of evidence Trump colluded with Russia?

Where is it?

Why didn’t he give it to Mueller?
He did collude, and you are running from the topic. The topic concerns the unbelievably stupid Kennedy who is trying to cover for a criminal Trump, and they both fucked up doing that.
Not according to Muehler.

Only a window licking Simpleton would still try to push COLLUSION.
You know, an uninformed idiot will always be an idiot. Mueller found collusion, just not a conspiracy to collude. I wouldn't expect idiots like you to know the difference. Carry on.
Go lick another window.

You almost gotta laugh that the original John Kennedy would probably be smeared as a cultist by today's crazy political coup left.
What a lame, stupid post. Try arguing the facts. We've seen enough retardism on this board from the Right already.
Here's one undeniable fact: you are a bloody kook.
Remember my second post folks. This is a classic tire kicker right here. He never says shit. Lol!

Schiff isn't being impeached. Schiff holds the evidence against Trump, not the other way around. Deflections aren't going to work. We have all the evidence we need.

And by the way, you are contradicting yourself. "That's Hilarious. Trumps not allowed to prove his case." Then you said, "why would Trump?" So, "he's not allowed to prove his case", even though he's been asked to show up, proving you're a liar about that, and in the other hand you are telling us "why should he"? Because , he's under investigation for illegal campaign finance violations, and Schiff is not, and you aren't making any sense. You complain that he cant testify, which is a lie, then say he shouldn't. Dude, that's some mighty fucked up explanations right there. You are definitely full of shit.
Schifferbrains claimed to have all kinds of evidence Trump colluded with Russia?

Where is it?

He did collude, and you are running from the topic. The topic concerns the unbelievably stupid Kennedy who is trying to cover for a criminal Trump, and they both fucked up doing that.

You know, an uninformed idiot will always be an idiot. Mueller found collusion, just not a conspiracy to collude. I wouldn't expect idiots like you to know the difference. Carry on.
Go lick another window.
That's the other thing about idiots, they never know when to bail out.

Where is it?

Go lick another window.
I won, so I think I will stick around, Simpleton.

Am I late? Is this another BWK troll thread?

I shall add to the stimulating conversation only found in BWK troll threads...

Wat.jpg

Go lick another window.
Good! You can stay on my list of tire kickers who couldn't pay to carry on an intelligent debate.

Go lick another window.
Good! You can stay on my list of tire kickers who couldn't pay to carry on an intelligent debate.
Is there some reason you think I care about your “lists”, crayon eater?

GOP senator repeats debunked Ukraine election meddling hoax Crowdstike is not in Ukraine, the DNC server doesn't exist in Ukraine, and all intelligence agencies involved, confirmed it was Russia that hacked our election, not Ukraine. Kennedy is doing Trump's bidding with conspiracy theories coming from Russia that have zero relationship with the truth, therefore, they've all been proven liars. This phony story is being used to block out Trump's real scandal, which is the fact he was using Ukraine as a vehicle to commit a conspiracy to collude with a foreign government against a presidential opponent. And the exchange was a Quid Pro Quo. Trump has been had. It's just that simple. And this buffoon of Kennedy tagged along for Trump's criminal act. Lol! And what was this senator doing in Ukraine when all this kick started back in July?

IF TRUE
Still smarter than YOU!!!!

lmao

Greg

Go lick another window.
Folks, one of our tire kickers is experiencing a meltdown. He isn't well.

GOP senator repeats debunked Ukraine election meddling hoax Crowdstike is not in Ukraine, the DNC server doesn't exist in Ukraine, and all intelligence agencies involved, confirmed it was Russia that hacked our election, not Ukraine. Kennedy is doing Trump's bidding with conspiracy theories coming from Russia that have zero relationship with the truth, therefore, they've all been proven liars. This phony story is being used to block out Trump's real scandal, which is the fact he was using Ukraine as a vehicle to commit a conspiracy to collude with a foreign government against a presidential opponent. And the exchange was a Quid Pro Quo. Trump has been had. It's just that simple. And this buffoon of Kennedy tagged along for Trump's criminal act. Lol! And what was this senator doing in Ukraine when all this kick started back in July?

IF TRUE

lmao

Greg
If getting caught lying on national TV, and being exposed for creating false conspiracies is your idea of being smarter, boss, you can certainly have your "smarter."

Go lick another window.
Folks, one of our tire kickers is experiencing a meltdown. He isn't well.
OH NOOOOOS..........I was called a tire kicker........OH NOOOS!

How will I ever recover?

What color crayon is your favorite flavor, Simpleton?

IF TRUE

lmao

Greg
If getting caught lying on national TV, and being exposed for creating false conspiracies is your idea of being smarter, boss, you can certainly have your "smarter."
You're a liar. 'Nuff said. Everyone is smarter than you.

Greg

You know Crowdstrike was co-founded by a Russian, right?

Go lick another window.
I have yet to meet a lefty who was capable of intelligent debate!

We asked schiff to testify,, he said no.. why would trump? Why won’t Adam let trump call witnesses?? Hmmmm hahah

Where is it?

CF86DEF7-CE93-43C5-97AF-D950B9378CA9.jpeg

Louisiana's Best.
I guess retard is all they have.

And we cant seem to get rid of you.

Can you imagine the number of tire kicking Republican losers we will see from this thread?
But that's the sound of you thumping your hairless chest, doll.
Try something a little more lamer than that next time will you?
I just tried to give you what you were asking for, sweetie. You really shouldn't squeal so loud when you ask for something. You never know when that will bring the Fireman to put out the flaming. Why you could get squirted straight in the face. :coffee:

HE DESTROYED CHUCK TODD!! Hahahah

that’s was hilarious. trumps not allowed to prove his case. Todd was speechless haha
Trump's been asked to show up. He won't. That's not on Chuck. That's on the coward/liar Trump.
If it wasn't illegal, things might be different as a foreign country that would take a lying Schiff, get a Sumo wrestler who'd shake him by the shoulders a few inches off the ground, then sit on him, bounce on him a few times, until he agreed to be honest and tell the truth for the first time in his miserable little life. :auiqs.jpg:
th

Forum List

Back