John Kerry breaks leg in bicycle crash.

The Swift Bike Veterans for Gear Teeth will be on this shortly to explain how it was nothing more than a pebble in his knee and how he's playing it up to further his State Department image.

I don't think Kerry has any friends left and Taylor is probably so embarrassed by Paris that he has SOS's calls blocked on his cell.

That's too bad. At his age recovery from an injury of this magnitude is by no means assured. He's got a tough road ahead even under the best of circumstances.

I suspect he broke his hip-----hips just break----kinda by themselves-----you do not need an injury to break the neck of the femur

i heard they now use PVC Piping to replace leg&foot bones.

what is PVC piping------one way to fix up a femur broken at the "neck" is to poke what they call "pins" up the shaft of the bone and into the head of the femur (that the part the fits into the hip socket. -------it does look like piping------I ain't no orthopod or plumber. I bet Kerry broke his hip at the neck of the femur--------just HAPPENED whilst he was biking-----poor guy

i brought up PVC piping from the scandal. some guy in the body parts business used to steal leg bones from the dead to sell, and then replaced them with PVC piping before the corpse went thru the funeral/prep process.

i brought up PVC piping from the scandal. some guy in the body parts business used to steal leg bones from the dead to sell, and then replaced them with PVC piping before the corpse went thru the funeral/prep process.

oh why would anyone want to buy corpse leg bones? it is true that bone material can be processed for use in graft repairs -----but you cannot just throw a whole dead bone into a person

Kerry's face is already more plastic than flesh so a plastic leg bone should be no big deal

Kerry's face is already more plastic than flesh so a plastic leg bone should be no big deal

plastic?

You really can't tell that Kerry has had multiple plastic surgeries on his face?

And PVC is plastic.

Forum List

Back