John Kerry breaks leg in bicycle crash.

i brought up PVC piping from the scandal. some guy in the body parts business used to steal leg bones from the dead to sell, and then replaced them with PVC piping before the corpse went thru the funeral/prep process.

Kerry's face is already more plastic than flesh so a plastic leg bone should be no big deal

plastic?

You really can't tell that Kerry has had multiple plastic surgeries on his face?

And PVC is plastic.

Oh PVC is plastic------is it used in surgical applications? The
"pins" used in "hip-pinning" are metal------or at least were-----I am not aware of the use of plastic pinnings

as one of the "USMB Psychics" I have already seen a vision of John Kerry inadvertantly flooring the gas peddle instead of the brake in a DC parking garage,on the second level, and then airborne for 2.5 seconds, crash landing upside down on the pavement. he then will blame the debacle on Global Warming and Lack Of Funding.

This story's a sad example of not-news as news. Think about it -- how many other people had a bike accident or broke a leg, the same day? Countless.
Does this in any way affect the SoS' ability to do his job? No.
Is it life-threatening? No.
Does it in fact affect anyone but John Kerry? No.

We should be finding him giving a speech somewhere and noticing he's on crutches and wondering what happened. It should be at most a tertiary line buried deep in an actual story.

Forum List

Back