John Kerry Dining With Assad

R.C. Christian

Gold Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kerry_xoqocz.jpg

Oh the irony.

The big question is; who picks up the tab when two warmongering, megalomaniac, statists sit down for their $46,000 lunch?

I'm starting to see a pattern here. A healthy handshake, a hug, followed by a lavish dinner. Then months, maybe years later you get whacked. If I was eating lunch with a faggot like Obama, I'd definitely pay his bill. I'd have to mortgage the house though.

My favorite though is Dubya holding hands and kissing the Saudi prince while the Saudi scumbag walks on concrete and the president walked on the grass. I thought they were going to trade spit.

He didn't get whacked though. Too much CIA skulldudgery and shady ties with Saudi in the Bush family for any of that to occur.

Care to share one of those, asswipe?

It exists. Very often used.

No doubt. When? From back in the 70s when hostages were being held by Iran? When Iran and Iraq were at war? Would libberhoids been happier if we sided with the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini??? Hell, Al Gore's relatives were friends with Adolph Hitler....

It was back in the 80's when the United States was selling all kinds of stuff to to Sadham so that he could kill millions of Persians in a brutal war few remember.

I'm sure Rumsfeld shook hands with Sadham too, had a cozy dinner, and then, as we know, got whacked.

There is a reoccurring theme here.

No more ironic than the Rumsfeld/Saddam Hussein photos.

Care to share one of those, asswipe?

You've really never seen this before, queefer?

Here's a video and a picture. And thanks for the negative rep for posting something factual, fuckface.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaP7ZrmkcuU]Donald Rumsfeld meets Saddam Hussein 1983 (full) - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• $Rummy1_zps4a572526.jpg
    $Rummy1_zps4a572526.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 66
I posted the picture in question, made NO COMMENT about it and still managed to get negged by warrior102! Gee! Why? Too much truth and proof to be comfortable for a knuckle dragging ideologue?

I posted the picture in question, made NO COMMENT about it and still managed to get negged by warrior102! Gee! Why? Too much truth and proof to be comfortable for a knuckle dragging ideologue?

Relax - it's just my way of saying thanks for taking a discussion about John Kerry and Assad all the way back the the early 1980s. Who you going to slam next, Abraham Lincoln? Why don't you exhume Richard Nixon and bring him up on charges too.

Fucking lame-brained idiot.

And then we have the dreaded terrorist American Anwar Alwaki. He had fancy meal with pentagram brass and was of course whacked by a drone. Obama had so much fun with that he sent a drone to whack his 16 year old son who wasn't a terrorist, plus his friend. I'm pretty sure they'd didn't get a final meal like pops did.

Last edited:

there it is. NO COMMENT, yet warrior102 seems to glean something from nothing. Suspect something where NO EVIDENCE LAYS. Negged for providing a snapshot in discussion. Why on earth should anyone respect anything you might utter in a rare instance of lucidity?

Draw your warped, frustrated and poorly reasoned notions someplace else, asswipe (a favorite term of the less than clever warrior).

Forum List

Back