John Kerry plans - clarify this for me - perhaps I missed something?

Feb 15, 2004
John Kerry (Sundays meet the press speech as written in the Boston Herald)

"I will return to the UN and I will literally, formally rejoin the community of nations...."

"Our country has commited to help a stable, peacefull and pluralistic society.....we will persevere in that mission."

"You cannot have America run the occupation, make all the reconstruction decisions ....and pretend to bring other nations to the table..."

What I am questioning is this - and perhaps I have missed something along the way - Kerry wants to work with the UN yet the UN was against this mission in the first place correct? Yet, knowing the UN was and is against the Iraqi mission Kerry plans to join the UN while still reconstructing Iraq. Meanwhile, since the UN is not involved and few countries are in this rebuilding stage...America is the strongest force in Iraq and who else would make decisions on reconstruction since few other countries choose to be involved?

Did I miss a point to this at all???? How is what Kerry saying possible? Incorrect logic based on ..... ?

Originally posted by winston churchi
John Kerry (Sundays meet the press speech as written in the Boston Herald)

"I will return to the UN and I will literally, formally rejoin the community of nations...."

"Our country has commited to help a stable, peacefull and pluralistic society.....we will persevere in that mission."

"You cannot have America run the occupation, make all the reconstruction decisions ....and pretend to bring other nations to the table..."

What I am questioning is this - and perhaps I have missed something along the way - Kerry wants to work with the UN yet the UN was against this mission in the first place correct? Yet, knowing the UN was and is against the Iraqi mission Kerry plans to join the UN while still reconstructing Iraq. Meanwhile, since the UN is not involved and few countries are in this rebuilding stage...America is the strongest force in Iraq and who else would make decisions on reconstruction since few other countries choose to be involved?

Did I miss a point to this at all???? How is what Kerry saying possible? Incorrect logic based on ..... ?

He's a radical lefty who is now trying pathetically to look like a moderate:eek: He's a rambiling moron.

Forum List

Back