John McCain needs to STFU

Getting all "mavericky" while senile could be very dangerous for the US. What the hell is he doing by calling the Aussie Ambassador?

If McCain spoke for the American people, he would have been president. We didn't like you or Hillary, John.
McCain is on the payroll of the Global Elite who would make a lot of money on the war with Russia. McCain is pushing for it to please his masters.

If McCain spoke for the American people, he would have been president. We didn't like you or Hillary, John.
McCain is on the payroll of the Global Elite who would make a lot of money on the war with Russia. McCain is pushing for it to please his masters.

McCain's masters are the voters of Arizona, and he is doing exactly what we want him to do.
Arizona wants a WWIII? How about the rest of the states in the union, do they matter?

McShame trying to undermine the president so he can stay relevant. Fuck him!

Undermining the president by calling Australia to apologize. The man has over stayed his welcome in my government.

Arizona Sen. John McCain calls Australian ambassador after Trump call
Question is, does Trump have a phyucking clue to what he is doing?
No that's not the question. There is no question. We have one voice abroad and that voice is disseminated from the white house not Arizona
Thats assuming the White House has a phyucking clue to what they are doing. Its being run by a group of amateurs.

Undermining the president by calling Australia to apologize. The man has over stayed his welcome in my government.

Question is, what the fuck is up with you libs and your phonetic spelling? Do you people love looking like illiterate retards???
You seem to have missed the question. Does Trump have a clue to what he is doing?

Question is, what the fuck is up with you libs and your phonetic spelling? Do you people love looking like illiterate retards???
You seem to have missed the question. Does Trump have a clue to what he is doing?

Of course he does lol. After 8 long years, we finally have a president with a coherent foreign and domestic policy.

Of course he does lol. After 8 long years, we finally have a president with a coherent foreign and domestic policy.
Whats his foreign policy other than to piss off Mexico, Australia and Iran

Agreed, he had his shot and didn't have the balls to do what was necessary to win.
Yet you supported him

Yeah, you want to know what I told my wife at the voting location. I told her I was going to hold my nose and vote for commie lite instead of a full blown commie. It got some chuckles form the people around us.

Agreed, he had his shot and didn't have the balls to do what was necessary to win.
Yet you supported him

Yeah, you want to know what I told my wife at the voting location. I told her I was going to hold my nose and vote for commie lite instead of a full blown commie. It got some chuckles form the people around us.
Your kind don't even know what a commie is, but you cover it up with a big mouth

Forum List

Back