John McCain needs to STFU

This is the man who gave an interview with I beleive HuffPo where he said he wished he could be at the White House more often to advise Obama.

This is the man who fought to keep Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt. He even went with Graham at Obama's behest to beg for mercy for them after the Egyptian people rose up against the MB.

Even though McCain bloody well knew that Morsi and his terrorists were killing Coptic Christians and burning down their churches and their villages.

McCain is the man who helped back the coup in the Ukraine and now that country is torn apart in civil war because Nuland and McCain and others gave the country to Clinton's financia backers.

McCain is the man so desperate to overthrow Assad with Obama he and others allowed ISIS to grow so that they would overthrow Assad.

McCain and others should be charged with crimes against humanity for the shit they pulled in Syria.

Piss on John <I used to be a hero but now all I am is a scumbucket causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands because I'm mavericky> McCain.

If McCain spoke for the American people, he would have been president. We didn't like you or Hillary, John.
McCain is on the payroll of the Global Elite who would make a lot of money on the war with Russia. McCain is pushing for it to please his masters.

McCain's masters are the voters of Arizona, and he is doing exactly what we want him to do.
Arizona wants a WWIII? How about the rest of the states in the union, do they matter?

Nope.
Nope for what?

Trump hates POWs we get it.
I'm not sure about that... Trump may very well "have McCain's number" and being a POW might very well have nothing to do with it. Given the fact that he has spoken so highly of our servicemembers, it is not inconceivable that he would go above and beyond to bring home POWs wherever they might be... no?

Getting all "mavericky", so that is what they are calling senile these days.

If McCain spoke for the American people, he would have been president. We didn't like you or Hillary, John.
McCain is on the payroll of the Global Elite who would make a lot of money on the war with Russia. McCain is pushing for it to please his masters.

McCain's masters are the voters of Arizona, and he is doing exactly what we want him to do.
Arizona wants a WWIII? How about the rest of the states in the union, do they matter?

Nope.
Nope for what?

You can't remember your own question? Even when it is the last 3 words of your own quote?

Nope.
Nope for what?

You can't remember your own question? Even when it is the last 3 words of your own quote?
The post had two questions you idiot.

This is the man who gave an interview with I beleive HuffPo where he said he wished he could be at the White House more often to advise Obama.

This is the man who fought to keep Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt. He even went with Graham at Obama's behest to beg for mercy for them after the Egyptian people rose up against the MB.

Even though McCain bloody well knew that Morsi and his terrorists were killing Coptic Christians and burning down their churches and their villages.

McCain is the man who helped back the coup in the Ukraine and now that country is torn apart in civil war because Nuland and McCain and others gave the country to Clinton's financia backers.

McCain is the man so desperate to overthrow Assad with Obama he and others allowed ISIS to grow so that they would overthrow Assad.

McCain and others should be charged with crimes against humanity for the shit they pulled in Syria.

Piss on John <I used to be a hero but now all I am is a scumbucket causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands because I'm mavericky> McCain.
You are totally missing what happened in Egypt. And, he was no where near "mavericky" on Ukraine, so singling him out is nonsense. You're going to have to understand that more, too.

You understanding of what has happened in Syria is laughable.

I rarely actually agree with McCain, but the above stuff is ill thought out to the point of being ridiculous.

And, he tends to tell the truth on some topics when others simply don't.

I'm glad to see he has attempted to walk back the Trump damage in Australia. Australia is a serious and long time US partner in both defense and trade with strong trade ties with China.

Dumping that relationship is a HUGE mistake, and Trump took a magnificent first step toward doing that - as if dumping the TPP direction wasn't stupid enough.

Nope.
Nope for what?

One of your questions was, "McCain wants WWIII?". Since that is obviously nonsense, I thought that I could dispense with that one without comment, but in your case...well, nevermind.

Nope.
Nope for what?

One of your questions was, "McCain wants WWIII?". Since that is obviously nonsense, I thought that I could dispense with that one without comment, but in your case...well, nevermind.
You are a true imbecile. My question was not if McCain wanted WWIII. Read it again...but this time very slowly and several times in succession that it would sink in. What a moron!

Undermining the president by calling Australia to apologize. The man has over stayed his welcome in my government.

Arizona Sen. John McCain calls Australian ambassador after Trump call

It's useless for McCain or any other to try and hold foreign policy together with the Comrade in the Oval office. You've got a loose cannon here and no one can control him.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

I am just waiting for foreign countries to start banning Americans--LOL

You are a true imbecile. My question was not if McCain wanted WWIII. Read it again...but this time very slowly and several times in succession that it would sink in. What a moron!

Ok, your post makes so much more sense now that I read it closely, so I will change my answer. Yes, Arizona wants WWIII. It is in out state motto, and a major platform plank of my district's representative.

Nope for what?

Ok, your post makes so much more sense now that I read it closely, so I will change my answer. Yes, Arizona wants WWIII. It is in out state motto, and a major platform plank of my district's representative.
Finally... Thank you.

Forum List

Back