John Stossel Blows Up Robert Reich

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
Robert Reich is a moron.

But, he was a suck up in the Clinton Presidency and so he has name recognition.

I walked out of an airport next to him (or by him...he's slow). I knew who he was and had to resist the temptation to just step on him.

Stossel goes after him:

Yes, it's from Townhall, where Stossel is a contributor. So what ?

From the article:

Reich does almost exactly what I do, except ... Reich is repeatedly wrong.

It's understandable. Despite being frequently introduced as "economist Robert Reich," Reich has no economics degree. He's another liberal lawyer. His videos reflect that.

"Inequality Media" is a catchy name. Americans dislike inequality.

Taylor Swift's a billionaire. Should government force you to listen to me sing to make life more fair?

Reich wants to "ban billionaires" like Jeff Bezos. I don't much like Bezos, but his creation, Amazon, is wonderful. It's lowered prices so much that it cut America's core inflation.

Finally, Reich says it's "rubbish" that President Joe Biden's huge spending increases caused Inflation. He claims it's "corporate greed ... Mega corporations raise prices to increase their profits."

That's just silly. When prices fall, did companies suddenly get less greedy?

My video cites actual economists like Nobel Prize winner Milton Friedman, who explains, "Inflation is made in Washington because only Washington can create money. Any other attribution of other groups to inflation is wrong."

##############

I used to tolerate Riech. I even read some of his books and agreed with his points.

But, now he sounds like a bitter old man (or should I say dwarf).

Thank you John Stossel for continuing to point out these charlatans.

Forum List

Back