Johnson and Johnson has the first single dose shot

FDA clears Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose shot, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine - Baltimore Sun

So far it looks promising. It is a single dose and it is easier to transport to locations. It last 3 months in refrigeration. Studies have been done that look good but I would still like to wait and see.

Still I think that it is the one I am going to get.

I noticed they've bumped the efficacy rating in the US up to 72% over the last couple of days (when they first released the numbers, it was 67% average).
Either way, you may not have a choice in what vaccine you get (depending on what state you live in). Still, something is better than nothing.

They also gave us cancer causing talc to put on our infants. And they knew it. :ack-1:
So, you first...

FDA clears Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose shot, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine - Baltimore Sun

So far it looks promising. It is a single dose and it is easier to transport to locations. It last 3 months in refrigeration. Studies have been done that look good but I would still like to wait and see.

Still I think that it is the one I am going to get.

I noticed they've bumped the efficacy rating in the US up to 72% over the last couple of days (when they first released the numbers, it was 67% average).
Either way, you may not have a choice in what vaccine you get (depending on what state you live in). Still, something is better than nothing.

I should have a choice and I will have a choice unless it become problematic Then it will be oh well, might as well get it done. .

Forum List

Back