🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

What makes you think you are worthy of being given a link? How does a link tell you what they do and who they criticize? I didnt know you keep logs of what you do in life on the internet for everyone to see.

This is a message board; you are what you post.

Want to prove you're not a partisan hack, link to something non-partisan.

This isn't that difficult to grasp.

What we post on here is not definatory of our person. It is a mere aspect of a much larger whole. Isolating what people post as who they are is like touching a square inch of an elephant or barn while blindfolded and saying "I know fully what this thing is." There are many aspects of humanity that simply do not get translated onto a message board. Thus it is absurd to think we know who people are simply by a dozen posts or even a thousand.

Nothing exists in isolation and when we isolate aspects and consider them the whole we are neglecting the fundamental aspect of reality we know immediately: that nothing exists in isolation.
Besides, a link can be posted by anyone. It does not take a KKK member to post Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan: Knights Party

Last edited:
^See what the brainwash does to people? I specifically identified the Right Wing Characteristics I identify with and his response was the typical one. "You are a leftist"

I'm embarrassed for this person.

What are Right Wing Characteristics? Why is it capitalized?

By the way, did you notice I didn't call you a leftist?

Do you even know what party platforms are kiddo? :doubt:

Are you telling me that party platforms are Right Wing Characteristics?

YOU are 100% correct and THANK YOU.

One of the biggest measures a cult takes is ensuring the people in the cult have not ability to receive new information from outside sources. Which is why I can question the Right Wing and they call me a traitor Leftist Liberal Democrat.

In reality, they don't question why they aren't allowed to listen to mainstream media but only a small group that has a very different ideology.

Cults rule the small minded.

How many people are in your cult?

You have always had a hard time locating your dictionary. What he is proposing is the exact opposite of a cult.

I am not asking about what he is supposedly proposing, I am talking about the fact that he never listens to facts that contradict his beliefs. He is a lot like you in that regard, but at least he doesn't believe in aliens.

You have always had a hard time locating your dictionary. What he is proposing is the exact opposite of a cult.

I am not asking about what he is supposedly proposing, I am talking about the fact that he never listens to facts that contradict his beliefs. He is a lot like you in that regard, but at least he doesn't believe in aliens.

I kinda figured by reading your post you werent asking that. You asked how many people are in his cult. Evidently you dont know what a cult is. You also are laboring under the illusion that your opinions are facts. Thats why I don't listen to them. I'm pretty sure there are aliens but why would you use that to deflect from the fact you hate the dictionary?

What makes you think you are worthy of being given a link? How does a link tell you what they do and who they criticize? I didnt know you keep logs of what you do in life on the internet for everyone to see.

What we post on here is not definatory of our person. It is a mere aspect of a much larger whole. Isolating what people post as who they are is like touching a square inch of an elephant or barn while blindfolded and saying "I know fully what this thing is." There are many aspects of humanity that simply do not get translated onto a message board. Thus it is absurd to think we know who people are simply by a dozen posts or even a thousand.

Nothing exists in isolation and when we isolate aspects and consider them the whole we are neglecting the fundamental aspect of reality we know immediately: that nothing exists in isolation.
Besides, a link can be posted by anyone. It does not take a KKK member to post Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan: Knights Party

AntiParty claims to be against all party platforms, yet insults the Tea Party in his tag line. He claims to be an independent thinker who is always willing to listen to people, yet never admits that other people have presented facts that directly contradict his opinions. He justifies by dismissing all sources of information that contradict him as biased.

Come to think of it, I can see why you two get along.

I kinda figured by reading your post you werent asking that. You asked how many people are in his cult. Evidently you dont know what a cult is. You also are laboring under the illusion that your opinions are facts. Thats why I don't listen to them. I'm pretty sure there are aliens but why would you use that to deflect from the fact you hate the dictionary?

Here is the post I responded to:

One of the biggest measures a cult takes is ensuring the people in the cult have not ability to receive new information from outside sources. Which is why I can question the Right Wing and they call me a traitor Leftist Liberal Democrat.

In reality, they don't question why they aren't allowed to listen to mainstream media but only a small group that has a very different ideology.

If you have a problem with that definition take it up with him, not me.

If, on the other hand, you feel an obsessive need to prove to yourself that you don't believe in aliens, start a thread about it.

If, on the other hand, you feel an obsessive need to prove to yourself that you don't believe in aliens, start a thread about it.

Who said I have a problem with his definition? I have a problem with your misunderstanding of what a cult is. The dictionary will help you if you give it a chance.

I ask again why are you using aliens to deflect from the fact you dont know what a cult is?

This message board does not define anyone. What kind of loser mentality do you have to actually believe that? :lol:

These are simple concepts. On a message board, the only thing anyone sees are the messages you post - you are what you post.

What do you mean by prove? What makes you think anyone has to prove something...to you of all people? :lol:

Yes its difficult to grasp. You dont know very much about a person just by what is posted on a message board. I guess thats why people like you get Catfished online.

Take the chip off of your shoulder, and return it to it's proper shelf...

Antiparty is a partisan democrat - based on the messages he posts here. Since the persona only exists here...

Well, figure it out.

What we post on here is not definatory of our person.

If you're going to make up words, be more creative.

All you can offer here is a presentation of your views - your method of doing this is your posts.

No one knows, nor cares, about other aspects of your life. On a message board, you are what you post.

It is a mere aspect of a much larger whole. Isolating what people post as who they are is like touching a square inch of an elephant or barn while blindfolded and saying "I know fully what this thing is." There are many aspects of humanity that simply do not get translated onto a message board. Thus it is absurd to think we know who people are simply by a dozen posts or even a thousand.

Look up "microcosm" and see if any lights go off.

This is a message board - an abstract setting for the exchange of ideas.

That is all this is.

No shit sherlock.

But, when you post that, you WILL be viewed as a Klansman - and rightly so.

Who said I have a problem with his definition? I have a problem with your misunderstanding of what a cult is. The dictionary will help you if you give it a chance.

I ask again why are you using aliens to deflect from the fact you dont know what a cult is?

What is it I think a cult is?

The problem you seem to be having is that I didn't define cult, he did.

This message board does not define anyone. What kind of loser mentality do you have to actually believe that? :lol:

These are simple concepts. On a message board, the only thing anyone sees are the messages you post - you are what you post.

What do you mean by prove? What makes you think anyone has to prove something...to you of all people? :lol:

Yes its difficult to grasp. You dont know very much about a person just by what is posted on a message board. I guess thats why people like you get Catfished online.

Take the chip off of your shoulder, and return it to it's proper shelf...

Antiparty is a partisan democrat - based on the messages he posts here. Since the persona only exists here...

Well, figure it out.

You need to broaden your thinking space. Only small minded people with a very limited grasp on reality believe that you are what you post. You may be a dick on this board but in real life I may think you were cool.

There are points of view I have yet to post on this board so your whole theory is patently false. You simply have not engaged the person enough to determine that from written word. I can call you a dick on this board and you wouldn't know if i was kidding or not so what makes you think you can define someone when you have no way of knowing the meaning behind their words?

Last edited:
I don't "hate" any party. But the Tea Party is working on it. Their message is profit driven.

Does this challenge my perspective as an Anti_party? Because I can challenge a parties platform? No. It solidifies my stance because I am smart enough to challenge a parties platform. This doesn't mean you have to agree with me, Im not a party, Im a person with an opinion and your opinion should be yours, not mine.

Considering that the TEA party isn't an organized one how could you "hate" them? But then I remember you're a progressive, and progs do hate just about everyone and everything.

I wish the Tea Party were far more profit driven than it is.

Unfortunately, it often seems to be driven by social issues. A strong advocate for the nobility of trade, the fact that the most honorable method that people have to deal with each other is the trade of value for value, would be a major gain for this naiton. Early on, that is what the Tea Party was. Then the Republicans coopted it, and interjected social causes, poluting the message and limiting appeal.

Read the Tea Party platform, I'm not wrong. You may be correct about the corruption though. You blame the Republicans and never question the Corporations. Pretty typical for all parties.

Trading value for value is a complex statement today if you research the Petrol Dollar and the wars created to prevent it's change.

I tend to think that America should hold the same standards for imports as we do for exports. If we can't hire 12 year olds in America, then our imports shouldn't be able to. Pretty basic.

So you don't recognize that Ted Cruz openly stated he wants to shut down the Government and then the Government followed through.

Clearly you don't read.

That would be easier to recognize if it were factual - but it isn't.

Obama's Fascist Care is the worst piece of legislation to ever win passage in this nation. Cruz opposing the implementation of this holocaust is admirable.

So you think Obamacare will cause the holocaust..........not responding to you anymore:cuckoo:

Considering that the TEA party isn't an organized one how could you "hate" them? But then I remember you're a progressive, and progs do hate just about everyone and everything.

So you don't recognize that Ted Cruz openly stated he wants to shut down the Government and then the Government followed through.

Clearly you don't read.

One would think that someone who uses Guy Fawkes as an avatar would understand that shutting the government down is a good thing.

By the way, if Cruz actually said that, he failed.

So you think shutting down the Government is a good thing because you are unable to think of a solution.

I just had a flat tire. I'm going to send my car to the pound because I'm unable to think with reason. Does that make sense to you?

:wtf:

What are Right Wing Characteristics? Why is it capitalized?

By the way, did you notice I didn't call you a leftist?

Do you even know what party platforms are kiddo? :doubt:

Are you telling me that party platforms are Right Wing Characteristics?

I'm telling you that PLATFORMS are a characteristic of EVERY party.

The part where you kept clawing for substance and named only 1 party is on you.

At this point I think it's clear that you stating insults is "facts".

:eusa_boohoo:

AntiParty claims to be against all party platforms, yet insults the Tea Party in his tag line. He claims to be an independent thinker who is always willing to listen to people, yet never admits that other people have presented facts that directly contradict his opinions. He justifies by dismissing all sources of information that contradict him as biased.

Come to think of it, I can see why you two get along.

So you agree that I am against platforms yet can't comprehend that I am against the Tea parties platform..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I think we are done here.

What is it I think a cult is?

The problem you seem to be having is that I didn't define cult, he did.

Yep. That dictionary is just as damaging as science to some. Science books and Dictionaries are Liberal Books.

Clearly you don't read.

One would think that someone who uses Guy Fawkes as an avatar would understand that shutting the government down is a good thing.

By the way, if Cruz actually said that, he failed.

So you think shutting down the Government is a good thing because you are unable to think of a solution.

I just had a flat tire. I'm going to send my car to the pound because I'm unable to think with reason. Does that make sense to you?

:wtf:

I m not unable to think of a solution, shutting the government down seems to be the least volatile option. It is a bloated monstrosity, and the only way to prove to people that they can live without it is to force them to do so for a period of time. The world did not end when the Democrats shut down the government in 1976, 3 times in 1977, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1987, or 1990, yet you want me to believe that it was a major catastrophe when the Republicans did it last year. Sorry, I was alive for all of those shutdowns, and the ones that were the responsibility of the Republicans, and not a single one of them ever caused any problems for the country or the world.

As for you taking your car to the pound, why on Earth would you do that? Do vets fix cars in your world? Can you trade it in for a homeless cat?

Forum List

Back