Joint Chiefs of Staff issue military-wide memo condemning Capitol riot, confirming Biden will become next commander in chief

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
The Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Pentagon body comprising the military’s top generals, issued a memo to the entire U.S. military on Tuesday condemning the Capitol riot and confirming Biden will become the 46th commander in chief of the armed forces on Jan. 20.

In the memo, the top Pentagon brass characterized the violent riot as “a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol building and our Constitutional process,” and said the military remained fully committed to protecting and defending the Constitution “against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

“As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation,” the top brass said. “We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath; it is against the law.”

This means Trump, whatever his fantasies, cannot use his CIC position to “Stop the Steal!” I like the part about “against ... domestic” enemies.

Wrong. But, of course you were already aware of the fact that Donald John Trump remains the sitting President of the United States today and until Inauguration Day 2021. Thus he also remains commander-in-chief of all branches of the United States military. Until then, sit and spin . . .

As a former member who swore to protect this country from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC I will continue to do so. This is the best government bought and paid for by the Chinese Communists and I will NOT kowtow to that regime. Biden is a d chinese shill.

And besides, he was fraudulently elected.
Not my President!

As a former member who swore to protect this country from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC I will continue to do so. This is the best government bought and paid for by the Chinese Communists and I will NOT kowtow to that regime. Biden is a d chinese shill.

Just don’t try to violently overthrow your newly elected President and Congressional representatives and you all will be fine. Try to do that and YOU are the DOMESTIC enemy of our nation, our Constitution, and our military forces.

Just don’t try to violently overthrow your newly elected President and Congressional representatives and you all will be fine. Try to do that and YOU are the DOMESTIC enemy of our nation, our Constitution, and our military forces.

You think so?

The Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Pentagon body comprising the military’s top generals, issued a memo to the entire U.S. military on Tuesday condemning the Capitol riot and confirming Biden will become the 46th commander in chief of the armed forces on Jan. 20.

In the memo, the top Pentagon brass characterized the violent riot as “a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol building and our Constitutional process,” and said the military remained fully committed to protecting and defending the Constitution “against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

“As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation,” the top brass said. “We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath; it is against the law.”

Interesting. There was nothing sent to me.

Ignorance of the law is no defense for criminal activity.

Xi is proud of you, boy!

Where the fuck did you come up with that? I simply said that nothing was sent to me. I guess it has not wormed its way through the chain of command down to my lowly level yet. That is all.

Have a nice f-ing day, dumbass!

Where the fuck did you come up with that? I simply said that nothing was sent to me. I guess it has not wormed its way through the chain of command down to my lowly level yet. That is all.

My statement was a general one. Actually I assumed you were retired.

The military is taking sides in a partisan dispute and you celebrate that?

Do you also celebrate the rise in censorship?

The military is taking sides in a partisan dispute and you celebrate that?

Do you also celebrate the rise in censorship?

He's a devoted Commiecrat. The Tom Paine nic is a deception.

Of course Chicom Biden will be commander in chief. He will be the fraudulently elected commander in chief.

It stands to reason. Once the United States becomes a communist client state of China, Americans automatically become domestic enemies.

My statement was a general one. Actually I assumed you were retired.

If that were true, don't quote my post.

I am a retired public school teacher. I currently work for the Army as a civilian contractor.

Ah yes, the Washington Compost again...As reliable as Politifact.....

Forum List

Back