Joni Ernst thinks churches are enough...

In both of your cases, the law is all that matters.

In an discussion of principles, appeals to law are irrelevant.

-Slavery is wrong!
-The Dred Scott decision says it's lawful. I win.
The problem is principles are personal, and as varied as the individual discussing them. I would never presume to insist that you abandon yours an y more than I would hope you would not try to do so with me. And the only way that you can call this slavery is by insisting that your individual rights are without limit. They aren't, and they never were.

Dr. Douglas Butzier was pronounced dead following the crash of a fixed wing single-engine plane around 11 p.m. Monday near Dubuque Regional Airport, according to the Dubuque County Sheriff's Office. He was the sole occupant of the aircraft. Butzier was running for U.S. Senate as the Libertarian candidate against Democratic U.S. Rep. Bruce Braley and Republican state Sen. Joni Ernst. Iowa Libertarian Candidate for US Senate Dies - ABC News One of libs favorite tactics is get someone else into race to split votes from repub

Dr. Douglas Butzier was pronounced dead following the crash of a fixed wing single-engine plane around 11 p.m. Monday near Dubuque Regional Airport, according to the Dubuque County Sheriff's Office. He was the sole occupant of the aircraft. Butzier was running for U.S. Senate as the Libertarian candidate against Democratic U.S. Rep. Bruce Braley and Republican state Sen. Joni Ernst. Iowa Libertarian Candidate for US Senate Dies - ABC News One of libs favorite tactics is get someone else into race to split votes from repub
That's actually funny, since almost all of the third party candidates have been splitting the Democrat vote. So much so that the Democrat in Kansas just said, "Fuck it. Let the independent guy kick the Republican's ass,". In fact Ernst was only ahead by 1.5%, and Butzier was carrying just over 2% of the vote. His death, while tragic, may just be what Democrats need to put Braley ahead of Ernst, if they can take those voters.

But you know...it was a lib trick...

Forum List

Back