Jose Cuervo Gold Especial

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Finest tequila made, great beverage for Hispanic Heritage Month.

The price is high, but the quality makes it a must for tequila drinkers.

In the Spanish language "especial" means tremendous quality, and that's what you get. If you go up to a hispanic, and ask "hey ese, wassup holmes", he'll certainly be in a good mood if you offer him a swig of your bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold.

Thats not expensive at all.
I prefer Patron Silver if I'm doing shots,for margaritas any mid range tequila will do.
It goes for $99 bucks.

1663260052895.png

In the Spanish language "especial" means tremendous quality, and that's what you get. If you go up to a hispanic, and ask "hey ese, wassup holmes", he'll certainly be in a good mood if you offer him a swig of your bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold.

you dont know much about Hispanics do you?....first taco bell now this.....and who the hell talks like this...hey ese, wassup holmes......geezus keep your mouth shut....

You need to expand your horizons: this is a blend of aged (reposado) and non-aged tequilas and Reposado is aged less than 1 year.
Look for an Anejo which is aged 1-3 years or more - never cared for tequila until I tried it.

you dont know much about Hispanics do you?....first taco bell now this.....and who the hell talks like this...hey ese, wassup holmes......geezus keep your mouth shut....

I've seen the great Latino athlete on TV- Eddie Guerrero- many time and he talked exactly like that.

Anything with the name "Cuervo" on it is pretty much rot-gut swill.

And $32.99 is mid-level stuff, at best.

I don't drink a lot of tequila, but the smoothest I've found is Pura Vida Añejo:

PV_anejo_960x.jpg

Honestly, I can't imagine anything smoother...

Forum List

Back