Journalist Assaulted By Ottawa Police

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Not like I condone this behavior either, but with behavior like this you can see why some people want to defund the police.

I've worked with many people that have gone into the police because they want to help people. They lasted about a year before leaving and finding other work. Including a close friend.

They police haven't been trained for decades. They have to have gun training, but thats about all the training they have been getting for decades.

Used to, the police were trained in weaponry, social etiquette, manners, customer service, confrontational situations, medical emergencies, and more importantly, mediation.

The police are not what they used to be, and never will be again, unless they are prescribed by national laws to do so. The police were allowed to become "free agents" after WW2, because the gov't didn't want to run the risk of any kind of uprising in this country. And look where it's got them...........and US!!!

The police are not law enforcement, they are politicians goon squads.

1645571401146.png

The people determine the kind of police you get.

If you act in your daily life with character and you're virtuous, the police are not an issue.

So then what was this lady doing wrong that she wound up getting assaulted for?

So then what was this lady doing wrong that she wound up getting assaulted for?

You have to have a virtuous society BEFORE you get a police force that responds without hesitation or question to an authoritarian regime like Canada's.

You see, the police have already been tempered to be like this. And in Canada of all places.

You have to have a virtuous society BEFORE you get a police force that responds without hesitation or question to an authoritarian regime like Canada's.

You see, the police have already been tempered to be like this. And in Canada of all places.

How does that answer my question?

How does that answer my question?
Well, I was going to let you work it out yourself, but ...

You see, they have already conditioned the police here to be aggressive, even though the truckers were as non-violent as kittens. The RCMP and their equivalent of state troopers have been conditioned to obey the government, regardless of the orders.

If you go to any small town in America, even when the people lose their tempers, the cops never have to become violent. They are conditioned to respond to the circumstance, not the orders of their superiors. In thousands of communities all across America and Canada, you won't see cops acting this way.

It certainly wasn't the Truckers that pushed them over this edge. It was an unvirtuous government and likely a less than virtuous community in Ottawa. After all, these are people who think it is okay to jail someone who thinks differently than they do.

This lady was pushing in an area they the police don't want them to push and hence, they did this. Guess what won't happen to the police?

I've worked with many people that have gone into the police because they want to help people. They lasted about a year before leaving and finding other work. Including a close friend.

They police haven't been trained for decades. They have to have gun training, but thats about all the training they have been getting for decades.

Used to, the police were trained in weaponry, social etiquette, manners, customer service, confrontational situations, medical emergencies, and more importantly, mediation.

The police are not what they used to be, and never will be again, unless they are prescribed by national laws to do so. The police were allowed to become "free agents" after WW2, because the gov't didn't want to run the risk of any kind of uprising in this country. And look where it's got them...........and US!!!

The police are not law enforcement, they are politicians goon squads.
Most big city police departments are basically paramilitary jackboot squads these days. You nailed it, in many of these departments the problems result not only from inadequate training, supervision and discipline, but there's also a cultural mindset in those departments that indoctrinates officers to think as if their primary function on the job is to protect themselves and each other from the people, and much of their training reinforces that mindset, including hand-to-hand training, use of physical restraints, weapons training and crowd control tactics, with very little of the other types of training you mentioned to counterbalance that. Qualified immunity has also had the unintended effect over time of eroding the concept of accountability from the mindset of officers in those departments.

Well, I was going to let you work it out yourself, but ...

You see, they have already conditioned the police here to be aggressive, even though the truckers were as non-violent as kittens. The RCMP and their equivalent of state troopers have been conditioned to obey the government, regardless of the orders.

If you go to any small town in America, even when the people lose their tempers, the cops never have to become violent. They are conditioned to respond to the circumstance, not the orders of their superiors. In thousands of communities all across America and Canada, you won't see cops acting this way.

It certainly wasn't the Truckers that pushed them over this edge. It was an unvirtuous government and likely a less than virtuous community in Ottawa. After all, these are people who think it is okay to jail someone who thinks differently than they do.

This lady was pushing in an area they the police don't want them to push and hence, they did this. Guess what won't happen to the police?

So are you saying that the police are the real victims? Bullshit!!

Not like I condone this behavior either, but with behavior like this you can see why some people want to defund the police.

when your not a mouthpiece media person for the CIA controlled media like bill o reily and hanity and colmes and many others,thats what happens.

Forum List

Back