Judaism 101

Lol....Trust in Jesus hardly..Isaiah 45 says it all esp verse 17 where gd states Israel will be saved world without end...Interestingly the worship of Jesus and his WOOD is mentioned in Isaiah 45 verse 20 The Jews are told to leave and get away from such nonsense... If one reads Isaiah 45 truthfully all the answers are in there for all to see..

Jews accept that Jesus existed but do not believe he is the messiah or Son of God.
Under Judaism, there is only ONE divine being-God Himself

Judaism is actually equally as satanic as Islam. The difference is Judaism is more racist. Middle east cults are the biggest hoax ever committed on Western man.

Judaism maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the world to come. This has been the majority rule since the days of the Talmud. Judaism generally recognizes that Christians and Moslems worship the same G-d that we do and those who follow the tenets of their religions can be considered righteous in the eyes of G-d.

Contrary to popular belief, Judaism does not maintain that Jews are better than other people.

Many people know very little about Judaism and many are curious. This website can answer many of your questions. I can answer any others you may have.

Judaism 101
My only question would be why did G-D (the Jewish English abbreviation for YHVH) abandon the Jews to the Nazi's?

6 million dead is more than all the Hebrews that left Egypt during the Exodus.

It took Eisenhower and Stalin to free the surviving Jews from the Nazi concentration camps. So does this make Ike and/or Joe G-D then ?!
Stalin?

Many people know very little about Judaism and many are curious. This website can answer many of your questions. I can answer any others you may have.

Judaism 101
My only question would be why did G-D (the Jewish English abbreviation for YHVH) abandon the Jews to the Nazi's?

6 million dead is more than all the Hebrews that left Egypt during the Exodus.

It took Eisenhower and Stalin to free the surviving Jews from the Nazi concentration camps. So does this make Ike and/or Joe G-D then ?!

God does not protect us from everything. If He did, we'd have no need for doctors and hospitals or police or armies and navies.

jesus-facepalm-even-he-thinks-this-is-ridiculous.jpg

Judaism 101
I have a question. When did Judaism theology change from polytheism to monotheism?
In my view, when Moses wrote Deuteronomy, that changed the Hebrews' view from polytheism (2 or more Gods -- Elohim and JHVH) to monotheism (JHVH only).

It's a really good question that modern Jews have no idea about nor answer for.
Here is what I found in the Newest Testament Bible (Wikipedia):

The notion of divinity underwent radical changes in the early period of Israelite identity. The ambiguity of the term elohim is the result of such changes, cast in terms of "vertical translatability", i.e. the re-interpretation of the gods of the earliest recalled period as the national god of monolatrism as it emerged in the 7th to 6th century BCE in the Kingdom of Judah and during the Babylonian captivity, and further in terms of monotheism by the emergence of Rabbinical Judaism in the 2nd century CE.[1]
I never heard the term monolatrism before but I think it accurately reflects my interpretation of early Judaism. I wonder if it was Christianity that pushed Jews to monotheism.
Original Christianity is NOT monotheistic.

In original Christianity there is God The Father (Theos Patyr in the original Greek), the Son of God (Yios Theoy), and the Holy Spirit (Pneuma Agia).

So the Jews could NOT have gotten monotheism from the Christians. That would have to be an anachronism.
The first monotheistic religion was developed in Egypt by a Paharoah. He called his god "Aten".

Judaism is actually equally as satanic as Islam. The difference is Judaism is more racist. Middle east cults are the biggest hoax ever committed on Western man.

Judaism maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the world to come. This has been the majority rule since the days of the Talmud. Judaism generally recognizes that Christians and Moslems worship the same G-d that we do and those who follow the tenets of their religions can be considered righteous in the eyes of G-d.

Contrary to popular belief, Judaism does not maintain that Jews are better than other people.

youre an idiot if you think muslims worship the same god as Christians. muslims worship the false moon god allah.

There's something quite alluring about the notion of a committee of Gods "up there", looking down on us to decide our fates. Arguing and debating, amusing themselves, as depicted in the Argonauts movies.

Lol....Trust in Jesus hardly..Isaiah 45 says it all esp verse 17 where gd states Israel will be saved world without end...Interestingly the worship of Jesus and his WOOD is mentioned in Isaiah 45 verse 20 The Jews are told to leave and get away from such nonsense... If one reads Isaiah 45 truthfully all the answers are in there for all to see..

Jews accept that Jesus existed but do not believe he is the messiah or Son of God.
Victor I am Jewish I will clarify this for you...There is no proof outside the New Testament that the persona Jesus exsisted...Yes there were certain individuals that did exsist to make up some of the stories in the New Testament but they were all combined by the writers of the New Testament to give this “Jesus”a life... Basically their pens gave him breath and life and stories but he as a single human did not exist besides nothing he did would have ever qualified him to be a messiah he failed on all accounts and son of gd is not literal which was a pagan Greek or Roman etc concept...

Victor I am Jewish I will clarify this for you...There is no proof outside the New Testament that the persona Jesus exsisted...Yes there were certain individuals that did exsist to make up some of the stories in the New Testament but they were all combined by the writers of the New Testament to give this “Jesus”a life... Basically their pens gave him breath and life and stories but he as a single human did not exist besides nothing he did would have ever qualified him to be a messiah he failed on all accounts and son of gd is not literal which was a pagan Greek or Roman etc concept...

Do you think he really did exist? Or was a myth created by the scribes?

Even the gospels contradict themselves over his origins.

Do you think he really did exist? Or was a myth created by the scribes?

Even the gospels contradict themselves over his origins.
I will be honest here and as gentle as possible... Jesus is a myth at least what is claimed for him...He was indeed created by the scribes but you must decide that for yourself.. Even the name is bogus as the letter J did not come into exsistance till the 16 th century...In my opinion Rome needed to keep their empire together so they took the concept of the Jewish messiah sprinkled in Greek mythology and took the Gaulish concept of Esus or Hesus who was placed on a tree and ritually pierced with a spear and created or fabricated the persona so that they could continue to expand their empire and control the people in it through their mask of Jesus which closely resembles the 16 crucified saviours from other cultures based on sun/ son worship...It was actually brilliant as instead of sending in garrisons of soldiers and feeding them and looking after them which would be expensive... They sent in missionaries to convert the peoples and the money flowed back to Rome making them incredibly rich and powerful so what if they lost a few missionaries along the way as long as their empire expanded unchecked....

Forum List

Back