Judge cannon to Jack Smith you're wasting the courts time

It has the history of jack smith getting rebuked by the higher courts

I have a request for someone that has more legal resources than I.

Could you list the number of cases that Trump has had before the Surpeme Court and whether he won or lost.

Then post the number of cases Jack Smith has had before the Supreme Court and whether he won or lost.
Let's see who has a better record.

WW

So does Cannon who was smacked by the Appellate Court for her appointment of a special master earlier on. Her getting testy with him doesn't mean the case is over dipshit. One defendant already flipped and retained a new lawyer who isn't being paid by Trump. That's what the Garcia hearing was for. To let all the other co-defendants know there was a conflict of interest so they couldn't use it later on appeal after they are convicted. Jack Smith actually accomplished what he wanted. Both co-conspirators said they acknowledged there could be a conflict of interest but waived it off as too their ability to appeal on it later on. Despite Cannon being bitchy about it Smith actually got what he wanted. 😄
Don't act like Smith has a spotless reputation. He had a verdict unanimously overturned by the Supreme Court and chastised by the chief justice.

Don't act like Smith has a spotless reputation. He had a verdict unanimously overturned by the Supreme Court and chastised by the chief justice.
What is a spotless record for a lawyer and prosecutor? One who never lost a case? Never got into it with a judge? Never had a case they won, overturned on appeal? 😄

No you loons wore them running around like lunatics yelling at the sky. Most of you don't shower regularly so I could only imagine how dirty it is.
You must be talking about white people. 😄When my cousin first went to England she was disgusted to learn many of them only shower a couple times a week. Most Americans I know only shower once a day. Damn near every Jamaican I know thinks your a dutty fucker if you don't shower twice a day. What the fuck you know about my people Yankee bwoy?

You must be talking about white people. 😄When my cousin first went to England she was disgusted to learn many of them only shower a couple times a week. Most Americans I know only shower once a day. Damn near every Jamaican I know thinks your a dutty fucker if you don't shower twice a day. What the fuck you know about my people Yankee bwoy?
I was talking about liberals. Which you are one.

It has the history of jack smith getting rebuked by the higher courts
a history of wining cases, then the case decision rebuked. Smith takes on the most challenging cases.

The most relevant point to day on this case is the motive. While motive isnt necessary to win a case, it helps convince a jury. The other relevant item is that Trump is trying to delay this case until after the 2024 election.

No the judge is not going to allow unconstitutional tyrannical shit to happen. So when is the judge in new York and the DA getting removed?
Trump bum kissers can't deal with the sexual abuser's being prosecuted, at the recommendation of disparate grand juries, on 91 felony counts, based upon a plethora of documented, corroborative evidence and the damning testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses.

Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 4.43.43 PM.png

They blame Blue Meanies.

a history of wining cases, then the case decision rebuked. Smith takes on the most challenging cases.

The most relevant point to day on this case is the motive. While motive isnt necessary to win a case, it helps convince a jury. The other relevant item is that Trump is trying to delay this case until after the 2024 election.
The Loser's strategy of whining victimhood, hiding evidence, gagging witnesses, lashing out at officers of the court and their families, contriving diversions, and desperately attempting to postpone justice indefinitely is doomed to failure.

What is a spotless record for a lawyer and prosecutor? One who never lost a case? Never got into it with a judge? Never had a case they won, overturned on appeal? 😄
This guy was bitch slapped by the Supreme Court and was exiled to a court in Europe...lol.

And why did his case get thrown out? Because there was no crime!

Forum List

Back