Judge cannon to Jack Smith you're wasting the courts time

Yes cultist you have a cult like mentality
Jo has his own special Kool aid for you.
jeff-dunham-peanut-peanut.gif

He has a history what part of that don't you get? He like you can't help himself
So does Cannon who was smacked by the Appellate Court for her appointment of a special master earlier on. Her getting testy with him doesn't mean the case is over dipshit. One defendant already flipped and retained a new lawyer who isn't being paid by Trump. That's what the Garcia hearing was for. To let all the other co-defendants know there was a conflict of interest so they couldn't use it later on appeal after they are convicted. Jack Smith actually accomplished what he wanted. Both co-conspirators said they acknowledged there could be a conflict of interest but waived it off as too their ability to appeal on it later on. Despite Cannon being bitchy about it Smith actually got what he wanted. 😄

So does Cannon who was smacked by the Appellate Court for her appointment of a special master earlier on. Her getting testy with him doesn't mean the case is over dipshit. One defendant already flipped and retained a new lawyer who isn't being paid by Trump. That's what the Garcia hearing was for. To let all the other co-defendants know there was a conflict of interest so they couldn't use it later on appeal after they are convicted. Jack Smith actually accomplished what he wanted. Both co-conspirators said they acknowledged there could be a conflict of interest but waived it off as too their ability to appeal on it later on. Despite Cannon being bitchy about it Smith actually got what he wanted. 😄
The supreme court has rebuked Jack Smith

Look it up, kid.

You cannot insult me with my screen name.

You aren't smart enough.
Sure I'm not motivated to insult a pathetic figure such as yourself.
You really don't get it?

I thought that was a pretty universal game.
Communist push from the left is a "universal game?" And how are you and your DNC Cronies going to haymaker the Republicans into drinking your poison? Quite frankly, it ain't gonna happen. But you can dream on. :rolleyes-41:

The supreme court has rebuked Jack Smith
And that has what to do with this case you clown? 😄 Lawyers get into occasionally with judges on behalf of their clients like coaches do on behalf of their players. Again, you seem to think it's a bigger deal than it actually is. Lawyers who hang around Trump actually ends up getting disbarred. Just ask Sydney Powell. 😄

And that has what to do with this case you clown? 😄 Lawyers get into occasionally with judges on behalf of their clients like coaches do on behalf of their players. Again, you seem to think it's a bigger deal than it actually is. Lawyers who hang around Trump actually ends up getting disbarred. Just ask Sydney Powell. 😄
It has the history of jack smith getting rebuked by the higher courts

jack smith will be going to file formal papers to have her recused.

the DC appellate court that over ruled her 2x, & that has trump appointed judges preceding will most like give her a 3rd strike o-u-t.

Forum List

Back