Judge Demands Answers After IRS Contradicts Sworn Testimony on Lerner’s Hard drive

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Rut Roh..

There is trouble brewing here.... I love it.

Judge Wants Answers After IRS Contradicts Sworn Testimony | The Daily Caller

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan Thursday ordered the Internal Revenue Service to come up with new answers after IRS employees contradicted sworn testimony about damage to Lois Lerner’s hard drive.

Sullivan ruled that “the IRS is hereby ORDERED to file a sworn Declaration, by an official with the authority to speak under oath for the Agency, by no later than August 22, 2014″ on four issues: the IRS’ attempted recovery of Lerner’s lost emails after her computer allegedly crashed, bar codes that could have been on the hard drive, IRS policies on hard drive destruction, and information about an outside vendor who worked on IRS hard drives.

:::::

Aaron Signor, an IRS technician that looked at Lerner’s hard drive in June 2011, said in IRS court filings that he saw no damage to the drive before sending it off to another IRS technician, leading some in the media to suggest that the lost emails scandal is basically over. But Signor’s statement, issued in response to the Judicial Watch lawsuit, does not jibe with sworn congressional testimony.

The Daily Caller reported that Lerner’s hard drive was “scratched” and then “shredded,” according to a court filing the IRS made to the House Committee on Ways and Means.

The IRS technology official who served as the source of the “scratched” and “shredded” revelation is believed to have looked at the hard drive after Signor.

Doesn't look like the IRS has a problem lying to congress, but a judge appears to be a bit different. The judge can put their ass in jail.

has Lois been arrested yet ? ... its been a couple of weeks since it was BREAKING NEWS !!

ROMFFLMAO !!!

The IRS' lies are coming out. Of course the left will swear theres nothing to see. Then once the judge holds officials in contempt and jails them, they'll swear its all political.

It's long past time to rip the lid off of the organized crime syndicate which the Executive Branch- Regulatory Bureaucracy monster has become.

The last time we'll ever hear about this is November 4, 2014. You heard it here first folks :thup:

:wink_2:

Care to elaborate on this theory, or wishful thinking?

Bookmark my post if you like. In March 2015 when you suddenly think "oh damn whatever happened to Lois Lerner" then you'll know I was right

Last edited:
Care to elaborate on this theory, or wishful thinking?

Bookmark my post if you like. In March 2015 when you suddenly think "oh damn whatever happened to Lois Lerner" then you'll know I was right
Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody.

Really man? Am I THAT FAR into your head? This has been going on for months now. I don't know if you're aware but there are other posters on this forum :wink_2:

:laugh:

The IRS' lies are coming out. Of course the left will swear theres nothing to see. Then once the judge holds officials in contempt and jails them, they'll swear its all political.

Pretty Sad how badly they've been indoctrinated and conditioned . It seems the weakest minds are the most susceptible to the programming we've all been subjected to for decades . The weakest minds levitate to LIberalism , according to the Programming. While the stronger minds and stronger wills vigorously resist the "machine" and become staunch conservatives. The pimple is starting to come to a head - will it pop or will it fester ?

Last edited:
Doesn't look like the IRS has a problem lying to congress, but a judge appears to be a bit different. The judge can put their ass in jail.

So could Congress - if they were doing their job and not engaging in partisan politics at the expense of the Nation.

So could Congress - if they were doing their job and not engaging in partisan politics at the expense of the Nation.
So IRS targeting wasn't PARTISAN POLITICS? Really? Try ILLEGAL there sport.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back