Judge overseeing General Flynn sentencing dismissed similar case in 2009 due to fraudulent 302 doc..

To me I think it is a shame when the one that is most guilty like Flynn gets off while the others that followed him go to jail or at least have to pay a lot of lawyer fees. If you want to work in the trump Whitehouse you had better have enough money to lawyer up with good lawyers something that Trump seems unable to do because of his past of shafting people and lawyers because he is very cheap. This is also why American firms will not lend him any money so he goes to foreign banks which comes with heavy strings attached. My question is whether he is selling out our allies the Kurds to make turkey's despot happy.

You're looking in the wrong direction for guilty parties.

....how about the Queen of Lies???????

This from the NYTimes in 1996....
"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE
Published: January 8, 1996

• Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Politifact has quite a list of her lies.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

But, how about in the current context?

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Democrats get immunity, Republicans are prosecuted.

Couldn't be more corrupt.....or more blatant.

To me I think it is a shame when the one that is most guilty like Flynn gets off while the others that followed him go to jail or at least have to pay a lot of lawyer fees. If you want to work in the trump Whitehouse you had better have enough money to lawyer up with good lawyers something that Trump seems unable to do because of his past of shafting people and lawyers because he is very cheap. This is also why American firms will not lend him any money so he goes to foreign banks which comes with heavy strings attached. My question is whether he is selling out our allies the Kurds to make turkey's despot happy.

"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE

• Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Who says that Clinton got 'immunity'? Not Comey. Not the Inspector General who looked into the investigation and found that its conclusions were reasonable, based in both law and precedent.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you ignore the IG......and make up your own imaginary 'immunity' deal for democrats.

Is there anything schtick that conservatives have at this point that ISN'T ignoring evidence and using their imagination instead? Because your one trick isn't playing.

Any descent Judge should've dismissed all this politically motivated crap....General Flynn is a patriot hes better than any of these scum politicians
Flynn is a 'patriot' who has admitted to committing multiple crimes- and now it appears it may have been working with the Turkish government to kidnap a Turkish citizen on American soil.

But I will agree- Flynn is better than that scum politician Trump.
Could you give a reference to the Kidnap thing.

You are to be complimented for catching him in that lie.

1. Big news is that the oft-attacked Michael Flynn is the target once again by the Left's hopeful Robert Mueller, for something out of a spy novel.

a. "Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn Jr., were allegedly set to receive up to $15 million for helping to forcibly remove Fethullah Gulen from the U.S. and for providing him to the Turkish government. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has repeatedly asked that Gulen be extradited to Turkey."
Report: Mueller Probing Flynn’s Role in Alleged Plan to Deliver Turkish Cleric

b. "....claims made by former CIA Director James Woolsey that Flynn and Turkish officials discussed a plot...."
http://nypost.com/2017/11/10/mueller-probing-alleged-flynn-plot-to-extradite-turkish-cleric/

2. Every story seems to involve 'allegedly' or 'possibly' or 'discussed.'

None mention any actions, nor any exchange of money toward this end.....

It's the sort of fabrication that fuels the reliable Democrat voter, and proves Rule #1:

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

You seem confused, Poli.

Mueller isn't the 'left's' anything. He's a republican. Appointed by a republican. Under a republican administration.

And there's nothing 'alleged' or 'possible' or 'discussed' in Flynn's plea agreement. Flynn openly admits to very, very serious crimes.

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

And did again before the judge.

Please don't post to me.

Find someone who doesn't object to the odor.
Just waiting for you to blame this all on FDR......lol

"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE

Wow- 22 years ago.

Clearly that was when your Conspiracy theory against Flynn started.......lol

Any descent Judge should've dismissed all this politically motivated crap....General Flynn is a patriot hes better than any of these scum politicians
Flynn is a 'patriot' who has admitted to committing multiple crimes- and now it appears it may have been working with the Turkish government to kidnap a Turkish citizen on American soil.

1. Big news is that the oft-attacked Michael Flynn is the target once again by the Left's hopeful Robert Mueller, for something out of a spy novel.

a. "Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn Jr., were allegedly set to receive up to $15 million for helping to forcibly remove Fethullah Gulen from the U.S. and for providing him to the Turkish government. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has repeatedly asked that Gulen be extradited to Turkey."

b. "....claims made by former CIA Director James Woolsey that Flynn and Turkish officials discussed a plot...."
http://nypost.com/2017/11/10/mueller-probing-alleged-flynn-plot-to-extradite-turkish-cleric/

It's the sort of fabrication that fuels the reliable Democrat voter, and proves Rule #1:

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

You seem confused, Poli.

Mueller isn't the 'left's' anything. He's a republican. Appointed by a republican. Under a republican administration.

And there's nothing 'alleged' or 'possible' or 'discussed' in Flynn's plea agreement. Flynn openly admits to very, very serious crimes.

Pol just parrots what Lying Donnie says.

Remember- Mueller was the darling of the right- up and until the day he was appointed to head the Russia investigation- at that moment he actually somehow transformed into a Liberal Democrat who has a personal vendetta against Trump and can't be trusted even to drive a car by himself.

You seem confused, Poli.

Please don't post to me.

That's because of the insufficient education government schooling afforded you.

The post was succinct, and dispositive.

Go look those words up.

Judge Overseeing General Flynn Sentencing Dismissed Similar Case in 2009 Due to Fraudulent 302 Documents and DOJ "Misconduct"

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who is overseeing the sentencing in the case of the US government against General Michael Flynn, has seen government corruption before. In 2009 the judge dismissed the DOJ’s case against Alaska Republican Senator Ted Stevens due to government corruption.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governmental corruption oh imagine that one. The Government crooked the demtards say that is not possible they will say not true, it's a lie lmfao............ Of course that is only when they need something to fit their agenda of illegal activities. They get off blaming others for their screw ups too.
Another reason to laugh at USMB's rating system, where the crappiest threads that end up in embarrassment are given multiple "winner!" Ratings .
‘I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain’: Veteran judge upends hopes of Trump allies as he spotlights Flynn’s misdeeds

Now....about the picture you've chosen for your avi......

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

And, he inspired lying Leftists everywhere.
Just thought you'd like to know.

LOL I should have known you couldn't resist you obsession with FDR in this thread!

You must be really inspired by having Lying Donnie as your President- he clearly is inspiring lying Rightards everywhere.

Just thought you would like to know.

"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE

Wow- 22 years ago.

Clearly that was when your Conspiracy theory against Flynn started.......lol

22 years ago?

Wrong....the Gowdy-Comey testimony was July 2016.

You seem confused, Poli.

Please don't post to me.

Go look those words up.

Laughing....says the poor, confused soul that just hallucinated an 'immunity' deal for Clinton that never existed.

This is getting embarrassing. The conservatives have ONE schtick at this point:

Make up a conspiracy based on imagination and ignore all evidence contradicting them.

That's literally it.

Judge Overseeing General Flynn Sentencing Dismissed Similar Case in 2009 Due to Fraudulent 302 Documents and DOJ "Misconduct"

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who is overseeing the sentencing in the case of the US government against General Michael Flynn, has seen government corruption before. In 2009 the judge dismissed the DOJ’s case against Alaska Republican Senator Ted Stevens due to government corruption.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governmental corruption oh imagine that one. The Government crooked the demtards say that is not possible they will say not true, it's a lie lmfao............ Of course that is only when they need something to fit their agenda of illegal activities. They get off blaming others for their screw ups too.
Another reason to laugh at USMB's rating system, where the crappiest threads that end up in embarrassment are given multiple "winner!" Ratings .
‘I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain’: Veteran judge upends hopes of Trump allies as he spotlights Flynn’s misdeeds

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

LOL I should have known you couldn't resist you obsession with FDR in this thread!

You must be really inspired by having Lying Donnie as your President- he clearly is inspiring lying Rightards everywhere.

Why were you unable to find a single error in that list?

Oh....right:

Oh....right:

Laughing......the list of conspiracy batshit insanity that included Stalin being the 'master' of FDR?

That list?

And once again, another conservative desperately tries to change the topic when the facts so powerfully contradict the entire right wing narrative about Flynn.

Oh....right:

Laughing......the list of conspiracy batshit insanity that included Stalin being the 'master' of FDR?

That list?

And once again, another conservative desperately tries to change the topic when the facts so powerfully contradict the entire right wing narrative about Flynn.

Yeah- I have pointed out his lies about FDR before- but he is impervious to the facts.

Pol has never forgiven FDR for leading the U.S. out of the Depression and to victory in WW2.

Its just fun to watch Poli melt down......fleeing from the topic of the thread and embracing mind numbing conspiracy insanity in only one post.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

You seem confused, Poli.

Please don't post to me.

And once again, when a conservative is presented with actual facts and evidence......they flee to personal insults.

You seem to be confused...republican and conservative are not the same thing.:slap:

"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE

Who says that Clinton got 'immunity'? Not Comey. Not the Inspector General who looked into the investigation and found that its conclusions were reasonable, based in both law and precedent.

Yet in defiance of all reason, you ignore the IG......and make up your own imaginary 'immunity' deal for democrats.

Is there anything schtick that conservatives have at this point that ISN'T ignoring evidence and using their imagination instead? Because your one trick isn't playing.

I see you take whats fed to you by the deep state and run with it..they protect their own

"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE

I see you take whats fed to you by the deep state and run with it..they protect their own

They post with equal parts indoctrination, and cowardice.....fear of questioning or confronting their masters.

I see we have a person that wants to blame someone else. The education is their if you are willing to apply yourself. I got a good education and in my part of the country our schools are doing very well for the kids that want to learn. Sadly many do not want to do the hard work of learning and the parents just set around and bitch about it rather than setting down and working with their children . But what the hell blame it all on the government because many Americans are to lazy and stupid to do their part.

You seem confused, Poli.

Please don't post to me.

And once again, when a conservative is presented with actual facts and evidence......they flee to personal insults.

You seem to be confused...republican and conservative are not the same thing.:slap:

In terms of moral cowardice, they're indistinguishable.

Trump is what conservatives actually are, stripped of the empty lip service to principles they don't actually believe in.

And the GOP is now a personality cult. So the distinction you wish to draw is essentially meaningless. They will both be remembered as inept conspirators in the most corrupt, incompetent administrations in our nation's history.

You seem confused, Poli.

Please don't post to me.

In terms of moral cowardice, they're indistinguishable.

Trump is what conservatives actually are, stripped of the empty lip service to principles they don't actually believe in.

And the GOP is now a personality cult. So the distinction you wish to draw is essentially meaningless. They will both be remembered as inept conspirators in the most corrupt, incompetent administrations in our nation's history.

You living in a delusional world being fed to you by corrupt politicians along with their cohorts in the news media ..learn to think for yourself you'll be a lot better off in life

Forum List

Back