Judge Rules parkas Can Share Info With Congress

The judge is allowing him to give information to the impeachment investigation.

This isn't good for trump.

More evidence of their activities in Ukraine won't be good for trump or giuliani.

Giuliani associate can hand over cell phone contents to House Democrats

BIG NEWS FLASH for ya, Bupkus!

The impeachment investigation was over weeks ago! And they already voted on the evidence!

All that's left to do is for the court to evaluate the House evidence and decide if it reaches the level of an impeachable crime! That is, if the impeachment ever reaches the Senate.

Last I checked, neither article even included an actual crime, just one case of a presumption made of Trump exercising his foreign policy and the other telling the House to go pound sand! :21:

So you know what? Go pound sand!

More evidence of their activities in Ukraine won't be good for trump or giuliani.

The impeachment investigation was over weeks ago! And they already voted on the evidence!

All that's left to do is for the court to evaluate the House evidence and decide if it reaches the level of an impeachable crime! That is, if the impeachment ever reaches the Senate.

Last I checked, neither article even included an actual crime, just one case of a presumption made of Trump exercising his foreign policy and the other telling the House to go pound sand! :21:

That's how I feel. They rushed the entire process. Too bad for them! Their investigation is done and voted on. NADA

I stopped reading at your first sentence. When I read something that is so wrong and out of touch with reality, there is absolutely no reason to keep reading. The rest of what you typed will be just as wrong and out of touch with reality as the first sentence.

You might want to stop being so lazy. You also might want to start keeping up with the real news.

Last month the House judiciary told a judge they are continuing the investigation. The case involves the Muller investigation.

The investigation into trump's crimes didn't stop when trump was impeached last month.

If you had not been so lazy and taken a few minutes to learn about this you wouldn't have made a total fool of yourself to all of us intelligent people on this board.

Ask yourself this, if the investigation is over, why did the judge rule that the info on his phone can be released to the impeachment investigation? If the investigation is over, why is the House still investigating? If the investigation was over, the judge would haver ruled no and thrown the case out of court. The exact opposite happened.

You're in for a horrible awakening.

House vows to continue impeachment probes regardless of Senate outcome

I stopped reading at your first sentence. When I read something that is so wrong
Your very long and wordy post (which I didn't read past the above) proves you both a liar and that you read it!
All my first sentence said was NEWS FLASH. It didn't say a thing about what that news flash was to say it was right or wrong about! :auiqs.jpg:

And sorry, Cupcake, but it was dead on balls accurate.

Impeached and still ongoing investigations. Quit bitching.

They will do anything to avoid their jobs.

Sorry, Junior but the Democrat's own constitutional expert has already testified that the impeachment is not formally valid and complete until it is sent to the Senate. :21: Any less is like writing a letter, sealing it in an envelop and putting a stamp on it, but never putting it in the mailbox yet claiming it was mailed!

And any new investigation is outside the purview of that impeachment. It will have to be included in a new one. I can't wait for Nancy to try to impeach Trump TWICE within one year, look like a total transparent ass before the world desperate to stop an election she can't win, be acquitted both times then have the voters reelect him for another term!

Then the charges begin on the democrats for abuse of power and conspiracy to overthrow a government. Can't wait.

Sorry, Junior but the Democrat's own constitutional expert has already testified that the impeachment is not formally valid and complete until it is sent to the Senate. :21: Any less is like writing a letter, sealing it in an envelop and putting a stamp on it, but never putting it in the mailbox yet claiming it was mailed!

And any new investigation is outside the purview of that impeachment. It will have to be included in a new one. I can't wait for Nancy to try to impeach Trump TWICE within one year, look like a total transparent ass before the world desperate to stop an election she can't win, be acquitted both times then have the voters reelect him for another term!

Then the charges begin on the democrats for abuse of power and conspiracy to overthrow a government. Can't wait.
And it has not been sent to the Senate. Since it was a Democrat you can't possibly believe it.

Forum List

Back