Judge Sullivan finally dismissed Flynn case

There is no doubt that Flynn committed felonies.

Sure would be nice if you could provide ONE example.
Besides him admitting it under oath twice?

He was told to lie. He was told that if he didn't admit to a crime he didn't commit the full force of obummers corrupt DOJ would be focused on his family.

So no, he didn't admit anything under oath.
Bullshit, you liar.

Oh, piss off you ignorant clod. The evidence they did that is everywhere.

YOU are the liar.

He was told to lie. He was told that if he didn't admit to a crime he didn't commit the full force of obummers corrupt DOJ would be focused on his family.

Bullshit, you liar.

YOU are the liar.
Yet you can't come up with a single link from a single reliable source for your FAKE NEWS.

Under duress. His son was used as bait. That's well established.

Flynn has been removed from the grasps of the Deep State.
Try to move on and use your vengeful anger elsewhere.
Bullshit. Are you saying that his son is a criminal too? (yes) Otherwise how would they use him to coerce Flynn?

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

An intelligent person (which would never be AOC) would realize that framing his son would be even easier for the corrupt FBI.

Bullshit, you liar.

YOU are the liar.
Yet you can't provide any. You're a fucking loser.

Bullshit. Are you saying that his son is a criminal too? (yes) Otherwise how would they use him to coerce Flynn?

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

An intelligent person (which would never be AOC) would realize that framing his son would be even easier for the corrupt FBI.
Link to them framing his son, or link to any account of the evidence against his son.

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

Link to them framing his son, or link to any account of the evidence against his son.
Where did that lying little bitch Turtlesoup run off to?

Then he tries to make it sound as if Flynn is "guilty" by proclaiming he "is not innocent".
Which is factually correct. He pled guilty twice and admitted guilt a third time by accepting his pardon. I dont expect you for one second to be burdened by simple facts, though. Carry on.

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

You mean where they specifically stated that they would go after flynn's son if he didn't cop to a crime for them.

HINT: I know you aint intelligent so I will spell it out for you...if flynns son had actually been guilty of anything-----they would have gone after him instead of using him as leverage against Flynn. Flynn's son was only on the attacking block because he was leverage to be used against Flynn. This is in itself is a crime on the FBI's part.

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

Where did that lying little bitch Turtlesoup run off to?

Hun, I do have a life outside of the message boards so I tend to only read what is posted in the last few minutes. It's hit or miss if I even see your posts. Lucky for you tonight I am waiting on some laundry to get done which btw is more important and more entertaining to me than you as sad as it is.

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

You mean where they specifically stated that they would go after flynn's son if he didn't cop to a crime for them.

HINT: I know you aint intelligent so I will spell it out for you...if flynns son had actually been guilty of anything-----they would have gone after him instead of using him as leverage against Flynn. Flynn's son was only on the attacking block because he was leverage to be used against Flynn. This is in itself is a crime on the FBI's part.
Yes. Link to that. You asserted it. back it up.

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

Are you not a big girl capable of doing simple google searches on your own? Or are you really AOC type of dumb?

Then he tries to make it sound as if Flynn is "guilty" by proclaiming he "is not innocent".
Which is factually correct. He pled guilty twice and admitted guilt a third time by accepting his pardon. I dont expect you for one second to be burdened by simple facts, though. Carry on.
Try reading the rest of what I said, instead of cherry picking and pretending I didn’t address that.

Try reading the rest of what I said, instead of cherry picking and pretending I didn’t address that.
Great, we are in agreement, then.

Link to your fake news.
They Framed Flynn----

Are you not a big girl capable of doing simple google searches on your own? Or are you really AOC type of dumb?

So I was was correct and you were wrong. His son did commit a crime and there was no "framing" of his son.

You're a lying cocksucker.

Forum List

Back