Judge tells republican party NO again

how do you think pretending court cases mean nothing will help your party?

The power of rightist dogma is remarkable, in its ability to blind its adherents to the facts and truth.

Among Republicans it is an “article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections…” [R]equiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.

http://www.truthaboutfraud.org/pdf/TruthAboutVoterFraud.pdf

An ‘article of religious faith,’ indeed.

1. “Attorney General Eric Holder may be the face of the Justice Department, but behind the scenes, a little-known assistant attorney general named Loretta King (no relation to Martin Luther King, Jr.) has been the driving force behind the DOJ’s recent, most questionable racially motivated decisions. Neck-deep in the more divisive civil rights cases of the past several years — most notably the New Black Panther voter intimidation case and the recent Dayton, Ohio police department’s testing standards issue — the Obama appointed assistant attorney general has many wondering whether her guide is the law or racial politics….According to Adams, race-based decision making has been a consistent staple of King’s actions and resume.

a. In testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights about the New Black Panther case, former DOJ Voting Rights Section chief Christopher Coates explained that King ordered him to stop asking trial attorney applicants whether they would have a problem dealing with cases involving white victims.

b. “In the spring of 2009, Ms. King, who had by then been appointed Acting AAG [assistant attorney general] for Civil Rights by the Obama Administration, called me to her office and specifically instructed me that I was not to ask any other applicants whether they would be willing to, in effect, race-neutrally enforce the VRA [Voting Rights Act],” he testified. “Ms. King took offense that I was asking such a question of job applicants and directed me not to ask it because she does not support equal enforcement of the provisions of the VRA.”
Loretta King | racial politics | Department Justice | The Daily Caller

Wise up, Jonesy.

why did your party jam phones?

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

The very top people of the R party

the very top

The Midwest political director is the very top of the Republican Party?

Who knew?? :dunno:

Answer this post, TruthHacker.

There comes a time in some threads where it's just best to walk away. No matter how the facts are presented, some will never admit to them and will always deny them. For me....this is one of those threads. TM is a wingnut and will never admit the facts

There comes a time in some threads where it's just best to walk away. No matter how the facts are presented, some will never admit to them and will always deny them. For me....this is one of those threads. TM is a wingnut and will never admit the facts

no, but what she will do is spam the board, they only thing to do is spam her back and laugh like hell when she ignores the truth.

court documented facts.

you have nothing but personal insults.

You deserve no authority on anything

court documented facts.

you have nothing but personal insults.

You deserve no authority on anything

why were the black panthers there armed as security? why were they asking for ID?

Forum List

Back