Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Would you rather he be under arrest in jail, awaiting his trial, or do you prefer giving him bail, under certain conditions and restrictions, where he is not under arrest until his trial?

I would much rather everybody doing this to him go to Hell to be perfectly honest with you.

Would you rather he be under arrest in jail, awaiting his trial, or do you prefer giving him bail, under certain conditions and restrictions, where he is not under arrest until his trial?
I would rather he be treated like every other president, and not have unequal application of the law thrown at him.
Also, nothing but election interference.

You mean Nazi laws considering the fact that it is going against the freedom of speech.
Craven deranged criminal psychopaths like Trump are the reason judges need gag orders in order to protect witnesses, court staff etc. But, gag oders are rarely used in trials because most defendants don't act like a hateful craven deranged criminal psychopath like Trump does.

I'm praying that he keeps it up & the judge tosses his worthless ass in a cell, where he belongs.

Craven deranged criminal psychopaths like Trump are the reason judges need gag orders in order to protect witnesses, court staff etc. But, gag oders are rarely used in trials because most defendants don't act like a hateful craven deranged criminal psychopath like Trump does.

I'm praying that he keeps it up & the judge tosses his worthless ass in a cell, where he belongs.

Let me try asking you now, when has it been done before?

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

Let not your heart be troubled!

That judge isn't stupid enough to jail Trump. The judge is a member of The System. He makes a much better living as a glorified government lawyer than he ever could in the private sector, especially in a profit-making enterprise. His daughter, also, seems to be getting fabulously wealthy through patronage by Democrats. Likely that patronage is driven by Merchan being one of them, and temporarily in control of the Democrats' latest Hail Mary pass against Trump.

Putting Trump in jail would risk losing the Republic, as we know it. Who knows how Merchan would fare if we descended into chaos and forty percent of the people started treating the government as its ruthless enemy?

Merchan has way to much to lose to risk it.

Gag orders have been upheld by the Supreme Court, they are not a violation of free speech any more than slander/libel laws are

Trump should be treated the exact same way any other defendant found guilty of contempt of court is.
You mean like every other defendant, whose alleged misdemeanor is ginned up into a felony to beat the statute of limitations that the prosecutor let run out because even that case was so weak?

Like every other defendant who wasn't charged until close to the election year in which his opponents feared to run against him, so they used their control of the court to wage lawfare against him and confine him to the courtrom so he could not campaign?

Every defendant like that?

Since I know you'll say "sure," riddle me this: Why hasn't the judge already jailed Trump? For the reasons I stated above?

Let not your heart be troubled!

That judge isn't stupid enough to jail Trump. The judge is a member of The System. He makes a much better living as a glorified government lawyer than he ever could in the private sector, especially in a profit-making enterprise. His daughter, also, seems to be getting fabulously wealthy through patronage by Democrats. Likely that patronage is driven by Merchan being one of them, and temporarily in control of the Democrats' latest Hail Mary pass against Trump.

Putting Trump in jail would risk losing the Republic, as we know it. Who knows how Merchan would fare if we descended into chaos and forty percent of the people started treating the government as its ruthless enemy?

Merchan has way to much to lose to risk it.
Sure. Trump in jail will have no negative effects on anyone but HIM. The rabble ain't gonna do shit except piss & moan about it.

Let me try this. Somebody give me another name of a defendant who has been gay ordered and I'll ban myself for a month.

While Donald Trump has been in the spotlight for violating gag orders, there are other individuals who have faced similar restrictions. Here are accused persons, excluding Trump, who have been subject to gag orders:

1. Michael Cohen:
  2. Unnamed Witnesses in High-Profile Cases:
  3. Jurors in Sensitive Trials:
Remember that gag orders serve to protect the sanctity of legal proceedings and maintain fairness, regardless of the accused person’s identity.

While Donald Trump has been in the spotlight for violating gag orders, there are other individuals who have faced similar restrictions. Here are accused persons, excluding Trump, who have been subject to gag orders:

1. Michael Cohen:
  2. Unnamed Witnesses in High-Profile Cases:
  3. Jurors in Sensitive Trials:
Remember that gag orders serve to protect the sanctity of legal proceedings and maintain fairness, regardless of the accused person’s identity.

All I see included for one is Trump and for two,... He hasn't been unruly or disruptive. Try again.

Forum List

Back