Judge to Trump: No protection for speech inciting violence

The judge in question, David Hale, is an Obama crony, doing the bidding of his master as part of the Deep State.

The judge in question, David Hale, is an Obama crony, doing the bidding of his master as part of the Deep State.

Somebody gave you a new phrase to use in an attempt to justify going against the law.

A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

......manbaby can't get away with firing up those deplorable apes in wife beater shirts

sad, bigly

Judge to President Trump: No protection for speech inciting violence
mommy mommy trump's a poopiehead....
i guess this judge won't be one of the four supreme court justices named by our guy.

i think the democrats are sad hillary's not the president. she can be in obama's fake shadow cabinet maybe.

Last edited:
Well the Veritas project captured a DNC asshole on tape talking about forcibly provoking violence at Trump campaigns. I'm certain that AG Sessions wouldn't have an issue locking up all those who participated.

I espescially want the man found and charged for pepper spraying two litlle girls at a pro Trump rally.

So when can we expect to see criminal charges against the man in Ferguson who demanded that the protesters he was speaking to "burn this motherfucker down"?
Will his speech be protected or will he face the law as well?
Man. The standard you rubes hold Trump to is really bottoming out.
WTF are you babbling about? I simply asked if we're going to see equal application of the law.

Dumbass

There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.

Don Cheeto's mouth was going to catch up with him sooner or later ....

A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

......manbaby can't get away with firing up those deplorable apes in wife beater shirts

sad, bigly

Judge to President Trump: No protection for speech inciting violence

Any objective person can see this is a ridiculous ruling that walks a slippery slope to slowly gutting the First Amendment. It's likely this lawsuit will ultimately fail particularly since what Trump said was fairly innocuous. Regardless, nobody's words can force someone to commit an act of violence.

So when can we expect to see criminal charges against the man in Ferguson who demanded that the protesters he was speaking to "burn this motherfucker down"?
WTF are you babbling about? I simply asked if we're going to see equal application of the law.

Dumbass
You defended Trump by comparing him to some nobody in a riot. That's one hell of a low standard. He could probably shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still defend him.

Dumbass
You defended Trump by comparing him to some nobody in a riot. That's one hell of a low standard. He could probably shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still defend him.
I defended Trump?

Apparently you're dumber than I thought. I didn't even mention Trump. I questioned the judges position and asked a question.

I should know better than to expect intellectual honesty from you.

Dumbass
I defended Trump?

Apparently you're dumber than I thought. I didn't even mention Trump. I questioned the judges position and asked a question.

The thread was about Trump, and then with your lip quivering you said "b-b-b-b-b-but some random rioter can do it... why can't Trump? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:"

Dumbass
I defended Trump?

The thread was about Trump, and then with your lip quivering you said "b-b-b-b-b-but some random rioter can do it... why can't Trump? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:"
This thread is about a judges ruling ya jackass.
Fail/10

Dumbass
I defended Trump?

This thread is about a judges ruling ya jackass.
Fail/10

Nah let's talk about some rioters instead so we can defend Trump :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back