Judge to Trump: No protection for speech inciting violence

WTF are you babbling about? I simply asked if we're going to see equal application of the law.

Dumbass
You defended Trump by comparing him to some nobody in a riot. That's one hell of a low standard. He could probably shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still defend him.
I defended Trump?

Apparently you're dumber than I thought. I didn't even mention Trump. I questioned the judges position and asked a question.

I should know better than to expect intellectual honesty from you.

The thread was about Trump, and then with your lip quivering you said "b-b-b-b-b-but some random rioter can do it... why can't Trump? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:"
This thread is about a judges ruling ya jackass.
Fail/10

Nah let's talk about some rioters instead so we can defend Trump :rolleyes:
More fail.

I am DIRECTLY referencing his judgment with speech that actually resulted in dire consequences.

I think it may be time to put you back on ignore for awhile.

You defended Trump by comparing him to some nobody in a riot. That's one hell of a low standard. He could probably shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still defend him.
I defended Trump?

Apparently you're dumber than I thought. I didn't even mention Trump. I questioned the judges position and asked a question.

The thread was about Trump, and then with your lip quivering you said "b-b-b-b-b-but some random rioter can do it... why can't Trump? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:"
Fail/10

More fail.

I am DIRECTLY referencing his judgment with speech that actually resulted in dire consequences.

Might as well do it for the next 4 years then, snowflake

I defended Trump?

Fail/10

More fail.

Might as well do it for the next 4 years then, snowflake
I will if nonsensical bullshit is all you're going to post. You can join the likes of franko & shootspeeders

So when can we expect to see criminal charges against the man in Ferguson who demanded that the protesters he was speaking to "burn this motherfucker down"?
Will his speech be protected or will he face the law as well?
Man. The standard you rubes hold Trump to is really bottoming out.

Yep. It's somewhere below the fish-shit layer of a very dirty aquarium...or swamp.

Actually according to the RW consensus around here about the Bill of Rights, inciting violence should be protected by the First Amendment, the way it's worded,

because it doesn't allow for exceptions.

Actually according to the RW consensus around here about the Bill of Rights, inciting violence should be protected by the First Amendment, the way it's worded,

Actually, the people who were inciting Violence at President Trump's rallies were DNC operatives, this information came down directly from investigative reporting from Project Veritas.

Actually, the people who were inciting Violence at President Trump's rallies were DNC operatives, this information came down directly from investigative reporting from Project Veritas.
Project Veritas takes hundreds of hours of footage and edits it down to nothing with the intent of using the edited footage to completely fabricate a lie. Fake news.

This is a bullshit case that should have been dismissed for lack of evidence by a liberal judge trying to join the piling on of Trump. Pure unadulterated bullshit to suggest anything Trump said in any way incites violence.

Forum List

Back