Judge withdraws contempt order against Trump

1652318147610.png

The only relevant question is whether or not he's been committed a crime.

"Right and wrong" are entirely subjective.
To you. I am trying g to have a discussion.

So, are you asserting Trump did nothing wrong, here?

Yes or no will do. And I am not getting into a weak minded semantic trifle on morality. I am talking wrong, as in, illegal.

The other poster seemed to be saying these investigations are baseless. But he won't answer.

Maybe you will.

Former President Donald Trump was released from a civil contempt of court order Wednesday, provided he pays a $110,000 fine and meets several conditions by May 20.
If Trump fails to comply with the conditions set by the judge, he vowed to reinstate the contempt of court ruling and apply it retroactively.
"I want the fine paid," New York Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron said. "That fine is now $110,000."

Comment:
The prosecution of Trump is 110% politically motivated.
The Democrats are the dirtiest things that ever slithered out of the sewer.
So the judge has no legal power. And this is to save face for the democrats who will of course use the payout as a guilty verdict. Who would pay if they aren’t guilty right democrats?

Don’t pay a dime and shove this up their asses.

So the judge has no legal power. And this is to save face for the democrats who will of course use the payout as a guilty verdict. Who would pay if they aren’t guilty right democrats?

He has no choice. It's a court fine. Trump is learning that he is no longer a sitting president, and that the courts don't recognize his king complex.

sounds like an arrogant sob lib elite (redundancy alert)... meaning the judge

why should he have to pay a huge fine (not so huge to Trump probably but its the principle of the thing)

of course, i say this not having read the whole thing... but

WHAT was he supposedly in contempt of?

courts?

ha ha... then all of America should be in trouble...
The problem is that both our courts and congress are becoming entirely contemptable.

you expect "low IQ...moonbats" to appreciate "logical reasoned argument"?

I say we don't even lower ourselves to their level by responding to their trash... which is why MG is on ignore... has been for some time
The number of posts on this place and entertainment value would both plummet so fast and so far that this place would no longer be viable.

How a bout a comment that is actually relevant to the new material presented?

Let's try this:

Are you asserting Trump did nothing wrong? Yes or no will do.
Assumptions are irrelevant, it's what a prosecutor can prove to the satisfaction of a jury that matters.

To you. I am trying g to have a discussion.

So, are you asserting Trump did nothing wrong, here?

Yes or no will do. And I am not getting into a weak minded semantic trifle on morality. I am talking wrong, as in, illegal.

The other poster seemed to be saying these investigations are baseless. But he won't answer.

Maybe you will.
I assume nothing in the absence of evidence. Crazy huh?

He should send it to them in loose change.....If at all.
Plenty of time for The Mob Boss to kickstart another cash grab from the MAGA herd who will gladly hand out some green for their cult hero.

So don't sweat it.

Lot's of people would, you can spend millions on a defense and even if in the end you are exonerated at trial you lose.

Former President Donald Trump was released from a civil contempt of court order Wednesday, provided he pays a $110,000 fine and meets several conditions by May 20.
If Trump fails to comply with the conditions set by the judge, he vowed to reinstate the contempt of court ruling and apply it retroactively.
"I want the fine paid," New York Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron said. "That fine is now $110,000."

Comment:
The prosecution of Trump is 110% politically motivated.
The Democrats are the dirtiest things that ever slithered out of the sewer.
Politically motivated, sure. But were laws broken? Sure

The thread title is MISLEADING (typical NaziCon tactic). The judge will only withdraw the contempt order against Trump IF HE PAYS THE FINES AND FULLY COMPLIES WITH THE SUBPOENA. Has Trump paid the fines and agreed to fully comply with the subpoena?

Forum List

Back