Judge's daughter subpoenaed by Congress (Jordan) on judge-recusal issue (Trump case)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

If this isn't a reason for a judge to recuse himself, I don't know what is. The daughter is pretty much a MAGA hater and appears to get some benefit from her father being on this case against Trump

Also, it seems stupid to me to leave it up to the judge to recuse or not. Dishonest judges like this one will not do it.

:bang3:

If this isn't a reason for a judge to recuse himself, I don't know what is. The daughter is pretty much a MAGA hater and appears to get some benefit from her father being on this case against Trump

Also, it seems stupid to me to leave it up to the judge to recuse or not. Dishonest judges like this one will not do it.

You don’t know what is.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

Thou shalt not bear false witness you lying piece of MAGA shit.

This is why you have no authority over others. You believe the false prophets and the deceivers.

What a waste of taxpayer dollars. An act of vindictiveness, pure and simple. I would not be surprised in the least to find that Felonious Trump's tiny little fingers were pulling the strings here...

I just have to wonder--- if judges are such highly trained impartial experts, and there to ensure the letter of the law followed, then shouldn't one judge be pretty much as good as the next, all with similar outcomes to cases? So why would a judge fight to be taken off a case? And why are so many judges overturned by higher courts?

Perhaps all judges and lawyers should be replaced by AI. I mean, since law is just an amalgam of facts, rulings and legal decisions, that makes the dispensation pretty LOGICAL--- if this then that, etc. Seems to me you might get a far more uniform and QUICKER dispensation of justice by simply replacing all of the lawyers and judges with an AI legal computer.

• Funny
I just have to wonder--- if judges are such highly trained impartial experts, and there to ensure the letter of the law followed, then shouldn't one judge be pretty much as good as the next, all with similar outcomes to cases? So why would a judge fight to be taken off a case? And why are so many judges overturned by higher courts?

Perhaps all judges and lawyers should be replaced by AI. I mean, since law is just an amalgam of facts, rulings and legal decisions, that makes the dispensation pretty LOGICAL--- if this then that, etc. Seems to me you might get a far more uniform and QUICKER dispensation of justice by simply replacing all of the lawyers and judges with an AI legal computer.
Your questions are all over the place. None mean anything in the context of the others

It’s word salad

• Fact

yeh... can't disagree w/ most of this

just don't like ai much

• Funny

Also, it seems stupid to me to leave it up to the judge to recuse or not. Dishonest judges like this one will not do it

Judge Macron spoke to the Ethics Committee prior to taking this case, and the Ethics Committee said that the judge had absolutely no reason to recuse himself. This is not a decision that the judge made without guidance.

Once again you lied about the judge. You could have googled this as there have dozens of discussions about this judge and his daughter over the course of the trial, but again, you go off half cocked making false acccusations about others.

You should apologize to the judge for lying about him.

You drunk again old man?
1725148437466.png

Forum List

Back