I think Trump should continue Presidential duties if he loses the election like he did honoring the fallen soldiers in Afghanistan

Can you find video or audio of Trump saying such a thing, or do you admit it is just hearsay and a rumor?
This tone deaf, ignorant motherfucker doesn't even know what honoring the dead means.

1724787656381.png

Attachments

• 1724787608603.png
    1724787608603.png
    420.2 KB · Views: 2

We saw Trump honor the soldiers who fell during the evacuation of Afghanistan, something the Biden administration would just assume forget had ever happened. In fact, Biden said during the debate with Trump that under his watch no American casualties had occurred.

Could you imagine how that made the parents feel that lost their sons under the Biden withdraw, even when he attended their funerals?

I think having Trump there, the last person in government who seems to care, helps heal the wounds of those parent. Additionally, if he loses the election and continues this role, it would speak volumes that he is no longer doing it to win an election, rather, it just shows someone in government actually gives a damn.
He will have no presidential duties. He will need to congratulate President-Elect Harris, shut up, go home and attend to his sentencing on the 34 criminal counts in New York and prepare for upcoming trial dates on the rest of the charges against him.

Can you find video or audio of Trump saying such a thing, or do you admit it is just hearsay and a rumor?
I remember he gave a eulogy speech once . He mentioned the deceased in 3 sentences , the rest was all about him. Sound familiar, it should. And no I don't have that video , I try to keep the trash to a minimum these days.

Forum List

Back