I think Trump should continue Presidential duties if he loses the election like he did honoring the fallen soldiers in Afghanistan

Those elections ( and Russia's ) are sham elections. Ours are not , except in the minds of some very sick people.
How do you know that the elections in other nations are "shams," and the one in your own are legitimate?

As a private citizen Trump can do what ever he likes.
For now.

As I said, they already tried to shoot him down and he still has to be sentenced for a felony violation in a few weeks.

Really, there are a myriad of ways they can dispose of him.

Those elections ( and Russia's ) are sham elections. Ours are not , except in the minds of some very sick people.
A party that can elect a dead man in PA last election and another man who had a stroke and could not even talk is a party that is the best at one thing, and that is winning elections.

Whether this is done via fraud or by producing a cult of voters because you own the media makes no difference to me.

In the end, both are just different forms of controlling the populace and elections.

The democrat party is by far better at winning elections than any other organization in the world.

Maybe someday they will learn how to govern.

We saw Trump honor the soldiers who fell during the evacuation of Afghanistan, something the Biden administration would just assume forget had ever happened. In fact, Biden said during the debate with Trump that under his watch no American casualties had occurred.

Could you imagine how that made the parents feel that lost their sons under the Biden withdraw, even when he attended their funerals?

I think having Trump there, the last person in government who seems to care, helps heal the wounds of those parent. Additionally, if he loses the election and continues this role, it would speak volumes that he is no longer doing it to win an election, rather, it just shows someone in government actually gives a damn.
Dogs bark,, babies cry, dimocrap scum lie.

Simple.

Oh, and it really is ALL OF THEM. from the top of the ticket to the lowest voter and all those in between. TAL (they all lie). It's like they feel entitled. They have the right to lie because every one of them sees him/her/itself as a victim of some kind. And, as we know, victims are entitled to do -- Anything, to settle the score.

For now.

As I said, they already tried to shoot him down and he still has to be sentenced for a felony violation in a few weeks.

Bragg won't let him be sentenced. dimocrap scum are stupid but they're not that stupid. He's going to have enough trouble staying out of prison as it is.

Dogs bark,, babies cry, dimocrap scum lie.

Simple.

Oh, and it really is ALL OF THEM. from the top of the ticket to the lowest voter and all those in between. TAL (they all lie). It's like they feel entitled. They have the right to lie because every one of them sees him/her/itself as a victim of some kind. And, as we know, victims are entitled to do -- Anything, to settle the score.

Trump claims he's been a victim for 40 years.

We saw Trump honor the soldiers who fell during the evacuation of Afghanistan, something the Biden administration would just assume forget had ever happened. In fact, Biden said during the debate with Trump that under his watch no American casualties had occurred.

Could you imagine how that made the parents feel that lost their sons under the Biden withdraw, even when he attended their funerals?

I think having Trump there, the last person in government who seems to care, helps heal the wounds of those parent. Additionally, if he loses the election and continues this role, it would speak volumes that he is no longer doing it to win an election, rather, it just shows someone in government actually gives a damn.
Unless he is president, he cannot carry out any presidential duties.

He won’t. Once those dead soldiers no longer provide him any benefit, he will go back to ignoring them.

This is Trump. We all know who he is by now.

How do you know that the elections in other nations are "shams," and the one in your own are legitimate?
When the governments carry out other questionable actions , and don't allow outside observers to help confirm wether the election is legitimate or not. Especially if the election officials show up at your doorstep with armed guards and ask you to vote. Who you going to vote for ? Those in power.

For now.

" They " didn't try to shoot him a nut case did try. If the courts sentence him the courts did that not they. They is the excuse used by those with a lost cause. Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back