Why isn't President Biden attending the wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery today?

Well, FJB contributed to their deaths, so yeah, he SHOULD be there.

But, it looks like it's him who really doesn't care about the soldiers.

Especially the one's he helped put in the ground.

The leaders of Iran, China and Russia will walk all over Kamala. And she will be clueless as to what is actually happening.
The only trick she knows is print more money.
That won’t fix this, or anything else.
You mean like they did Trump.
Propaganda is all you are spewing.

Trump didn’t visit Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day in 2018, when he was president. But he visited it today in a shameful political attempt to deflect all the revived reports of his life-long disdain for military service and those patriots who died defending the USA.

Arlington National Cemetery has rules for visitors. Among them is this rule:

“If it endorses the cause of a political party.” CHECK

“if it has a primary purpose to gain publicity” CHECK

How did President Bone Spurs get approval for this disgrace? Who disregarded Arlington’s policy for political reasons?

Heads should roll. This is NOT tolerable.

And what moron shows “thumbs up” at a cemetery?

View attachment 1001926

Who checks his watch at a ceremony removing dead bodies you're responsible for from an aircraft?

Oh yea, child molester poopy pants, that's who.

images

If I were a parent of a fallen soldier, I'd be much less insulted by a president who showed up to lay a wreath in honor of my child and who gave a thumbs up in a photo than a senile child molester who only showed up to check his watch.

He was at the beach in his now monument looking beach umbrella and chair set up. He was anxiously waiting for the fudgie wudgie man.

They weren't on the anniversary of one of Biden's greatest blunders..............why did Harris and Biden steer clear?

They were not invited. The event was put on by the family and they did not invite Harris or Biden, just Trump.

Forum List

Back