Judicial Watch is bullshit

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Read this article, that turns 20 government employees trying to simplify some forms into a vast doomsday conspiracy about the government using science (ooh science so scary) to brainwash you, and connects it to mandatory abortions.

Records Show Obama Hired Behavioral Experts to Expand Use of Govt. Programs - Judicial Watch

If there were any doubts that JW wasn't an alt-right shill trying to peddle bullshit for the GOP, hopefully this erases it for you.

And conservatives brag about how the Obama administration has the most FOIA requests ever, when it's really just this one pathetic group spamming the request. Ridiculous.

Poor oldschool, tired of having all of your secrets exposed silly boy.

• Banned
Read this article, that turns 20 government employees trying to simplify some forms into a vast doomsday conspiracy about the government using science (ooh science so scary) to brainwash you, and connects it to mandatory abortions.

Records Show Obama Hired Behavioral Experts to Expand Use of Govt. Programs - Judicial Watch

If there were any doubts that JW wasn't an alt-right shill trying to peddle bullshit for the GOP, hopefully this erases it for you.

And conservatives brag about how the Obama administration has the most FOIA requests ever, when it's really just this one pathetic group spamming the request. Ridiculous.

This is what conservatives have left. They can't simply put forth their candidates and their viewpoint and policies and win elections anymore. So they cheat like this. They use Congress to launch on worthless 'investigation' after another, knowing they won't find anything, the investigations themselves are meant to throw mud at those being investigated. That's all. They also use these shill organizations to do the same thing. The entire endeavor is to attempt to smear an opponent with mud and then say "look how muddy he is".

It is a ploy of the weak. When you can't win the argument in the public square anymore, you cheat. Conservatives have embraced cheating to the point it is oxygen to them now.

Yeah and you're probably still wondering what Ted Cruz's dad was doing hanging out with Lee Harvey Oswald :rolleyes:
I know I am. WTF was he doing?
I saw on Info Wars he may have been helping Oswald forge Obama's birth certificate
Cant be honest with myself and deny that possibility..
Breitbart is reporting that they all grew up in madrassas as secret Muslims.

Yeah and you're probably still wondering what Ted Cruz's dad was doing hanging out with Lee Harvey Oswald :rolleyes:
I saw on Info Wars he may have been helping Oswald forge Obama's birth certificate
Dude, I was telling people about that shit in the 90's! Called me a "conspiracy theorist" or some shit. Idiots.

Dude, I was telling people about that shit in the 90's! Called me a "conspiracy theorist" or some shit. Idiots.
Damn if you'd posted that in the early days of the internet you could be Matt Drudge right now.

So if you follow the link in the OP, there is another link to the FOIA request and the documents that were given to Judicial Watch.

If you then read the documents, instead of drinking JW's piss, you find the incredibly explosive news that the government hired some people who were experts at understanding the average Joe's difficulty with filling out complicated government forms. These same experts then provided advice on how to make government forms easier to understand and fill out.

This resulted in, among other things, an increase in the number of military veterans receiving the benefits to which they are entitled.

OH...MY...GOD Obama! What the fuck, you bastard?!?!

IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Damn if you'd posted that in the early days of the internet you could be Matt Drudge right now.
:lol:
you win

:lol:
you win
:laugh:

Judicial Watch is providing a public service and should be commended for their efforts. They are filling a void left by the demise of investigative journalism.

They call you out again bro?

Here's the thing. Judicial Watch makes it sound like this was some kind of big secret and they uncovered it.

The truth is that Obama wrote an Executive Order directing this action! Any retard can look up all the EOs ever written in about 30 seconds.

I guess nobody told Judicial Watch.

So much for Judicial Watch "filling a void left by the demise of investigative journalism". :lol:

Forum List

Back