Julian Assange could barely speak in court.

Fort Fun is always a victim.
The CNN propaganda, Church's chicken chemicals, crack, Newport's and Schlitz Malt Liquor on top of a GED education level has rendered him a burger flipping sheep brain with nothing to say except baaa.. aa.. aa..aad Orange man.

Well, he's definitely not the fountain of knowledge he attempts to portray himself as. He is always, always a victim.

Meh. I have him on ignore It's satisfying knowing he is spinning out.

Well, he's definitely not the fountain of knowledge he attempts to portray himself as. He is always, always a victim.

Meh. I have him on ignore It's satisfying knowing he is spinning out.
I'm a very tolerant person to a certain point ...( I've been with the same woman 32 years,... how could I not be? ) ,a point which Hoosier boy passed a long time ago. Only reason I don't just put him on ignore is for the occasional chuckle.:71:

My mom passed away in 1991 boy.
Careful who you fuck with.
Aw, little man can dish it but can't take it.

So, is Assange mentally ill? Seems like it...
He has to be mentally ill, he gave up 7 years of his life cooped up inside an embassy.
It was his choice, he wasn’t thinking straight, anybody with a shred of common sense doesn’t hide away for 7 years.

Assange has himself to blame in all this, blaming Hilary is like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Any American defending that war criminal bitch over a great journalist like Julian Assange should be hung.
Hung? Instead of a trial and jury like Assange will get!

No just taken out.
Like Seth Rich and Joseph Mifsud were.
Will Julian Assange and WikiLeaks Finally Tell the Truth About Seth Rich?

Assange has himself to blame in all this, blaming Hilary is like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Any American defending that war criminal bitch over a great journalist like Julian Assange should be hung.
Hung? Instead of a trial and jury like Assange will get!

No just taken out.
Like Seth Rich and Joseph Mifsud were.
Will Julian Assange and WikiLeaks Finally Tell the Truth About Seth Rich?
And there we have it, in that article it reports Russian intelligence officers hacked the emails, and more likely killed Seth too.

But that, of course, is what happened, according to the U.S. intelligence community, the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee, and Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s 22-month investigation. The special counsel’s probe offered the strongest evidence yet that Seth Rich had nothing to do with the DNC hack after Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for carrying out the hack and laid out in detail how they did it

If our government wanted us to know the truth,
Julian Assange would be a free man and called to testify about what he knows.

But especially Democrats and apparently the intelligence community and the media want to keep him silent.

Why ? If Hillary had won he'd be dead by now.

If our government wanted us to know the truth,
Julian Assange would be a free man and called to testify about what he knows.

But especially Democrats and apparently the intelligence community and the media want to keep him silent.

Why ? If Hillary had won he'd be dead by now.

It’s nothing to do with what Assange knows, he was the head of Wikileaks, he has published government intelligence secrets. As head of Wikileaks at the time he is responsiible for the publication online and in the media. Imagine if he was a Russian doing this?
Of course Assange would either be dead now or slowly rotting in a damp bed in a political prison camp.

It’s nothing to do with what Assange knows, he was the head of Wikileaks, he has published government intelligence secrets. As head of Wikileaks at the time he is responsiible for the publication online and in the media. Imagine if he was a Russian doing this?
Of course Assange would either be dead now or slowly rotting in a damp bed in a political prison camp.
He should have stayed anonymous in Australia for one thing.
But I stand by him and believe his intentions and motives will be vindicated
when all the truth comes out....or at least enough that's unredacted to figure it out.

Forum List

Back