Julian Castro Tells Woman Whose Social Sec # Was Stolen By An Illegal Alien, ‘Crime Happens’

Terrorism is part and parcel of living in London. It happens...

upload_2019-6-14_9-30-10.jpeg

I hope some guys pays his house a visit while he’s gone, because you know ‘it happens’.

Julian Castro tells woman whose Social Security number was stolen by illegal, 'Crime happens'
That is pretty much what everyone tells you, then they present you with a bill to pay for someone else's crime against your identity.
Do you have to post stupid shit in every thread to remind everyone you’re a dumbass?

Hint: use some brains in a post.

I hope some guys pays his house a visit while he’s gone, because you know ‘it happens’.

Julian Castro tells woman whose Social Security number was stolen by illegal, 'Crime happens'
That is pretty much what everyone tells you, then they present you with a bill to pay for someone else's crime against your identity.
Do you have to post stupid shit in every thread to remind everyone you’re a dumbass?

Hint: use some brains in a post.
I have not seen one identity case where the govt. or business tries to defend the jilted victim, have you?

Castro is a naked false culturist. In other words, he's a poster child for the prevailing belief among many Mexicans that because we supposedly stole their land, any crime required to "get it back" is acceptable. That's the wave of popularity among Mexican immigrants he's been riding. Sure, while that bag of rabid weasels might work in California, let's see how it will go down with the rest of the American People.

If we had the wall up then that illegal wouldn't have been in our country to steal anything

Oh an another outstanding bullshit post by shit for brains.

Salute. LMAO

Forum List

Back