July is the last month of the year without football. I'm ready for some college ball!

Bama starts the season against the Miami Hurricanes. ROLL TIDE!!
What about the minons football league?

tenor.gif

The big payroll schools will dominate the small payroll schools.

As they have for decades.

2 players from the Alabama national Championship team were named to the Academic All American team. Only Boise State and Coastal Carolina had more than one player named to that honored team. And none of the other teams in the college football playoff had anyone on the Academic All American team.

The big payroll schools will dominate the small payroll schools.

As they have for decades.

2 players from the Alabama national Championship team were named to the Academic All American team. Only Boise State and Coastal Carolina had more than one player named to that honored team. And none of the other teams in the college football playoff had anyone on the Academic All American team.
Wow...you mean students actually are studying in college? Shocking. The best team money can buy.

One of my favorite plays from the 2020 season.

John Metchie III is a wide receiver for Bama. He is 6'0" and weighs only 190 lbs. But the hit he put on the FL Gators player after an interception was like a 300lb D-lineman.

John Metchie III is a wide receiver for Bama. He is 6'0" and weighs only 190 lbs. But the hit he put on the FL Gators player after an interception was like a 300lb D-lineman.

UF had a chance in that game. I’m ready for the season. Go Gators.

UF had a chance in that game. I’m ready for the season. Go Gators.

They certainly did better than Notre Dame or Ohio State.

Forum List

Back