Jussie Smollett is nominated for NAACP award and host Anthony Anderson hope he wins

They are celebrating the fact that a black role model like him was treated so fairly by our legal system and they want to honor him.

"Smollett is nominated for the 2019 NAACP Image Awards, scheduled for Saturday. Six-time host and "Black-ish" star Anthony Anderson told Variety on Wednesday that he hopes to see the controversial actor there.

“I hope he wins," Anderson added. "I’m happy for him that the system worked for him in his favor because the system isn’t always fair, especially for people of color. So I’m glad it worked out for him."

Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins

What a joke this whole fiasco is.....it shows why democrats must be pushed out of power for good....they can do whatever they want and skate.....

They are celebrating the fact that a black role model like him was treated so fairly by our legal system and they want to honor him.

"Smollett is nominated for the 2019 NAACP Image Awards, scheduled for Saturday. Six-time host and "Black-ish" star Anthony Anderson told Variety on Wednesday that he hopes to see the controversial actor there.

“I hope he wins," Anderson added. "I’m happy for him that the system worked for him in his favor because the system isn’t always fair, especially for people of color. So I’m glad it worked out for him."

Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins
Garbage

Apparently there are two Americas at this point....
The UNITED States of America

And

The DIVIDED States of Black Lunacy

Even Democrats think this is a joke.

I feel kind of bad for Smollett. He is soon going to be reaping a lot of crap because he is sowing it

Even Democrats think this is a joke.

I feel kind of bad for Smollett. He is soon going to be reaping a lot of crap because he is sowing it
Why on earth would you feel bad for a dirtbag who would sooner spit on you than have an honest discussion?

Fuck him. I hope the Feds nail his faggot ass to the wall.

Everybody knows that the NAACP is a black supremacist organization.

How the HELL is this "Politics"............Place this in the Pissed-Off White Supremacist Forum.

And WHY is there a show on TV called Blackish?

Blacks demand to be treated equally but have programs dedicated to black only?

These asshats flip out over MAGA which has no racial overtones other than the ones imagined in their ridiculous imagination but get TV shows dedicated to their skin color?

How the HELL is this "Politics"............Place this in the Pissed-Off White Supremacist Forum.
No, I am pretty sure this goes in the anti-white racist/Democrat politics forum.

If the NAACP had any credibility they would have lost it with this stunt

If I hear the words white privilege again I'm gonna flip out....

Forum List

Back