Jussie Smollett is nominated for NAACP award and host Anthony Anderson hope he wins

Why not? The dirty fucking race cheered and jumped up and down like you know what when oj got away with killing white people.

Edited, meister

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t realize the NAACP was still taken seriously by people

Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins
Just days after the prosecutors dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett, who had been indicted on 16 counts of disorderly conduct, the "Empire" actor could again make headlines.

I'm sorry this takes the cake, and America nyou just got double slapped right across the face!!!!

I hope he wins.
Just to piss you guys off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We hope so to , because it's helping to sink you mother fkrs beyond any repair, your all to dumb to see how it's all being done all by your low IQ selves, but everyone else seeeeeees it clear as day bahahhaha. DUMB ASS

I once saw it said that awards are not what get the bills taken care of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I couldn't be wrong, but I don't think that they can stop a person from being charged, convicted, sentenced, etc either.

some reporter needs to ask him if they found the white guys in the maga hats yet ?

hell if i were in NY or Chicongo an i saw him on the street i'd ask him :21:

ask Elliot Gould or David Bowie or Keely smith i'm not shy :04:
RIP david and keely

Elliot Gould we liked the same coffee shop ...way back when. he was cool
i actually danced with keely in the 90's at sob's

Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins
Just days after the prosecutors dropped all charges against Jussie Smollett, who had been indicted on 16 counts of disorderly conduct, the "Empire" actor could again make headlines.

I'm sorry this takes the cake, and America nyou just got double slapped right across the face!!!!

I hope he wins.
Just to piss you guys off.

We hope so to , because it's helping to sink you mother fkrs beyond any repair, your all to dumb to see how it's all being done all by your low IQ selves, but everyone else seeeeeees it clear as day bahahhaha. DUMB ASS

You sound pissed off.
Mission accomplished!

The Smollet thing was a FF gone bad. Anybody who gets it knows where this ends up for Smollet.....I'd give it 3 years!:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back