Just A Little More

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Do you jive turkeys get it yet? You are being played as fools.
Had they come to you and told you that you'd be locked down, shut up in your homes without money or work for 3-4 months or longer, you would have gone APE.

So they told you, it's just for a couple weeks. Hang in there. Be patient.
They feed you propaganda left and right: it's for your own protection.
Just a little longer.

Middle of May:
Just a little longer.

Middle of July:
Hang in there. Any day now.

Middle of August:
Nope. Nope. We still have a few cases! Just a little more!

Meantime:
Thousands of people stranded out at sea unable to even get ashore.

Washington State extends deadline:

Riots are beginning in cities:

Governor of NM locks down entire city closing all roads in and out invoking special "riot" act:

Companies are going belly up, cutting workforce, Tesla may have to move out of California:

People can't see family and relatives, folks can't get food, grocery stores have waiting lines to get in, police are harassing citizens for letting their little children play in their backyard.
But don't worry. It's for your own good. You're saving lives. Just a little while longer.

Where are these governors getting the authority to invoke these laws? Why are these laws even in place? Has mass rioting ever been a problem before?
Do you know that governor's haven't the authority to invoke laws, only the state legislature does?
Nor do governors have authority to fix punishment.

So where are they getting this power? Do you have any idea how many of your constitutional rights have already been WALKED ALL OVER?
Do you know that if they decide that you've made an "unnecessary trip" and get caught a second time disobeying your governor, you are now a FELON?
You you even know who your fucking governor is?
Would you recognize him if he passed you on the street?

You are getting PLAYED sucka. Welcome to da game. You think this is going to be over in "just a little bit longer?"
HaHaHaHa.
I gots me some swamp land to sell you! :auiqs.jpg:

Freedumb.jpg

I just a few weeks we have become a police nanny state, throwing workers on universal income, separating families, threw a record pace economy down the toilet, trained an entire population to rat on neighbors who don't follow mandated new social norms, destroyed small private businesses, and will succeed in destroying private home ownership.
The Chinese 100 year plan to replace America is proceeding far faster than Xi could have ever dreamed.

Our hair salons, movie theaters, arcades and restaurants are back open.

And a lot of people are acting as though that some great gift from on high....Makes me sick.

It just is. Not everything needs emotion attached to it.
Nothing about this "just is"....There's a coordinated attack on what we can only laughingly now refer to as "freedom", and far too many people are just sitting around on their fat asses and taking it.....We've been turned into a society of draft animals and tattletale do-gooders.

And a lot of people are acting as though that some great gift from on high....Makes me sick.

Nothing about this "just is"....There's a coordinated attack on what we can only laughingly now refer to as "freedom", and far too many people are just sitting around on their fat asses and taking it.....We've been turned into a society of draft animals and tattletale do-gooders.
DO NOT MISTAKE THAT no matter what the cause, motive, intent or reason, that there isn't a group of people sitting in a room somewhere studying the action, the effect, and the possible future application, cost/benefit and value of the effect of this shutdown to them. Socially, economically, environmentally, and politically.

Let no crisis go to waste.

You have always been a society of gossip mongers and asshats. It's not that far of a leap to draft animals and tattletale do-gooders. Saw the same shit during Salem witch trials, WWI, WWII and McCarthyism. Oh...........and whatever holy rolling devil worshiping accusations that the '80s and early '90s brought about that jailed lots of people. Karens, Karens everywhere.

Here is the thing. It isn't a great gift from on high. I am going to pick up some herbs and plants this morning from a place that falls under agriculture and has always been open. I'm going to the grocery store. I'm doing some yard work and laundry.

What I am not going to do is to have a meltdown.

You have always been a society of gossip mongers and asshats. It's not that far of a leap to draft animals and tattletale do-gooders. Saw the same shit during Salem witch trials, WWI, WWII and McCarthyism. Oh...........and whatever holy rolling devil worshiping accusations that the '80s and early '90s brought about that jailed lots of people. Karens, Karens everywhere.

Here is the thing. It isn't a great gift from on high. I am going to pick up some herbs and plants this morning from a place that falls under agriculture and has always been open. I'm going to the grocery store. I'm doing some yard work and laundry.

Pointing out that we've allowed ourselves -for the most part- to be led around by our collective noses by appealing to irrational fear isn't having a meltdown, it's the way it is.

You want to Cower in Place™ until your betters tell you it's totally safe to venture out of your concrete bunker, that's your choice....But how about having the common courtesy of letting people who refuse to buy into the mass hysteria, asses their own risks and go about their lives?

Pointing out that we've allowed ourselves -for the most part- to be led around by our collective noses by appealing to irrational fear isn't having a meltdown, it's the way it is.

You want to Cower in Place™ until your betters tell you it's totally safe to venture out of your concrete bunker, that's your choice....But how about having the common courtesy of letting people who refuse to buy into the mass hysteria, asses their own risks and go about their lives?

I don't care what you do. I'm not cowering in place. I go to work. I do the same damn things that I did before this started. You don't have a problem with that, do you?

You want to fight? We can do that. You're going to need to pick a better topic

I don't care what you do. I'm not cowering in place. I go to work. I do the same damn things that I did before this started. You don't have a problem with that, do you?

I don't want to fight....I want to be left the hell alone....Something that the tin pot despots running nearly half of the state houses in the nation refuse to do.

Love the trademark.
:auiqs.jpg:

I don't want to fight....I want to be left the hell alone....Something that the tin pot despots running nearly half of the state houses in the nation refuse to do.

Ok.

Forum List

Back