Just exactly how stupid IS Joe Biden?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Here's a guy who says "They're going to put y'all back in chains." to a mostly black audience, which was bad enough, but let's look at the statement closer.

How exactly is getting rid of the heavy regulations that obama placed on Wall Street going to put chains on black people?

Yesterday, Joe Biden was in Virginia, making another speech and he told the croud how together they can help Obama win North Carolina.

WTF? Biden doesn't even know who he's talking to, or where he is. It's clear that this guy is mentally deficient. Let us all pray for the continued good health of barack hussein obama. At least until we find out the results of the election.

Here's a guy who says "They're going to put y'all back in chains." to a mostly black audience, which was bad enough, but let's look at the statement closer.

How exactly is getting rid of the heavy regulations that obama placed on Wall Street going to put chains on black people?

Yesterday, Joe Biden was in Virginia, making another speech and he told the croud how together they can help Obama win North Carolina.

WTF? Biden doesn't even know who he's talking to, or where he is. It's clear that this guy is mentally deficient. Let us all pray for the continued good health of barack hussein obama. At least until we find out the results of the election.

How sad is it that we ask for the continued good health of Barack Hussein Obama?

How sad is it that we ask for the continued good health of Barack Hussein Obama?

Yes, exactly.

The fun thing is..the crowd loved it..and it pissed off conservatives.

Win-win.

:lol:

There was some cheering, of course that croud would cheer anything without even knowing what was said really. Sure, it pissed off conservatives but the truth remains, Biden has the mental capacity of a slug.

I am amazed this man has gone so far in politics...
And they love him in the Democrat party...I just don't get it.

If Biden says something a bit off the wall the wingnuts are up in arms, so what say thee to these.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bt2MpzL-vU]Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube[/ame]

I am amazed this man has gone so far in politics...
And they love him in the Democrat party...I just don't get it.

He was hidden for a long time. I mean I had heard his name in politics before he became obama's VP nom but I'd not heard much. He is associated with obama and no Democrat would ever call Biden what he is because it would sully obama's decision making skills.

Win-win.

There was some cheering, of course that croud would cheer anything without even knowing what was said really. Sure, it pissed off conservatives but the truth remains, Biden has the mental capacity of a slug.

Some?

Republicans are trotting out the "free stuff" meme early on. Most people know exactly what that means.

Biden, who by your metric, has the intelligence of a slug..effectively said "We are with you and they aren't.."

The crowd got it..and "they" were called on their ideology.

People who were pissed at the comment aren't voting democrat anyway.

And they are the same folks who hate compromise and think that the nation would be better served by one party rule.

Biden just reinforced what they already know.

Republicans have nothing, nadda, zip, bupkus...that will help their communities..and a whole lot of things that will hurt them.

If Biden says something a bit off the wall the wingnuts are up in arms, so what say thee to these.

Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube

Lol, I can't view the video, it won't get past the firewall here at the office. If it goes along the usual lines thrown about by the left, it probably isn't racist at all, it's just a criticism of obama.

The point of my post isn't racism, it's Biden's abject stupidity.

Race card much?

Win-win.

Some?

Yes some. There was a whole lot of uncomfortable murmurs, I think I even heard some boos.

Republicans are trotting out the "free stuff" meme early on. Most people know exactly what that means.

Irrelevant.

Biden, who by your metric, has the intelligence of a slug..effectively said "We are with you and they aren't.."

That is what he wants to say, but that was a pretty stupid statement.

The crowd got it..and "they" were called on their ideology.

Irrelevant.

People who were pissed at the comment aren't voting democrat anyway.

Nobody's really pissed, we are just pointing at Biden and laughing. I ask the question "just how stupis IS Biden?"

And they are the same folks who hate compromise and think that the nation would be better served by one party rule.

Biden just reinforced what they already know.

Republicans have nothing, nadda, zip, bupkus...that will help their communities..and a whole lot of things that will hurt them.

Irrelevant.

Your spin is failing this morning.

Feb. 6, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

— Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat

No dumber than his "Goombah"
"If you own a successful business, you didn't build that!" "If you're rich, you're lucky!"

On 'Bam's watch a Russian ballistic missile submarine sat undetected on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico for an extended period of time while at the same time Russian aircraft tried penetrating American airspace. Much like the 9/11 hijackers tried multiple "Dry runs" to ensure they could carry out their plans at the appointed time, these were dry runs, too. Instead of anal sphincters snapping shut in unison in the Oval Office and at DOD at the Russians ability to pull this off, they're playing Bobby McPheron's "Don't Worry! Be Happy!" over there.
Its all about imposing the new, Democratic party approved morality upon America and recruiting everyone into the National Collective where all labor untiringly for the betterment of the Collective rather than each individual for himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Jan. 21, 2009

"Am I doing this again? ... My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts'."

— Biden, alluding to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, who flubbed a line during Barack Obama's presidential oath the previous day, before swearing in members of his senior staff. Obama, standing nearby, shook his head disapprovingly and gave Biden a stern poke.

Sept. 9, 2008

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

Forum List

Back