Just For Laughs.If You Could Sell A Few States To China To Pay Off The Debt.Who Goes?

:disbelief: :mm: :sad: :smoke: This could be our last resort being we owe 20 Trillion Dollars. We are approaching a breaking point! :eek:
Should we finally stoop to a new low where we have to sell about 10 or so states to China, Canada and Russia? :up:
May as well. :rolleyes:
So make your list! What states can we do without. :iagree:
The $19 trillion national debt was created by the corporations that own all the politicians. Their lobbyists pay the politicians to cut their taxes and give them loopholes so that they pay NOTHING! It's corporations that have ALL THE MONEY! If the national debt is ever going to get paid off, it will have to come from the corporations that have ALL THE MONEY! There are no poor in congress! There's not even any middle class in congress.
Selling states to China and Russia brings them here. I don't want them here. Stupid!
What do you say about all those asking to lower corporation taxes so they can better compete with foreigners??

Since California is going to go back to mexico I would think the mexicans would protest which is why we can't sell California back to china. I would definately sell Oregon. Who gives a shit about that.

Since California is going to go back to mexico I would think the mexicans would protest which is why we can't sell California back to china. I would definately sell Oregon. Who gives a shit about that.
Mississippi would be addition by subtraction lot of slime live there except my friend Ben

Lately it seems that the left is in a hurry to punish states or create anarchy or dissolve the Union. Why not sell Puerto Rico just to keep them from whining all the time.

Lately it seems that the left is in a hurry to punish states or create anarchy or dissolve the Union. Why not sell Puerto Rico just to keep them from whining all the time.
If drumph is the business man you repubs think he is why not get rid of all those red states that leech upon the blue ones ??

One of those southern states needs to go....
My car broke down in one of those and a few good ol southern boys
stopped by to help....

I still can't get the sound of the banjo out of my head...
Or the words....
He shore dooo have a purty mouth....

:shock:

The deep south. That's where the debt comes from anyway and Republicans could get their wish of no minimum wage.

California, Washington, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, for starters.

Are you nuts? The whole country would cease to exist without New York.

It's the most important place in the entire world and the Center of the Universe.

California, Washington, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, for starters.
You're committing suicide for your red states, the takers

Nope. Getting rid of the liberals and their control of the country will end the takers everywhere. Then everything will be fine.

Forum List

Back