Just For Laughs.If You Could Sell A Few States To China To Pay Off The Debt.Who Goes?

So make your list! What states can we do without. :iagree:
---
Cost-cutting, less-gov folks should agree with this list:

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

The above states are the "least healthy", and likely have the most "free" ER admissions that tax paying citizens pay for.

The most (and least) healthy states
Meanwhile liberal states & cities are on the verge of bankruptcy, costing taxpayers billions.
Useless, worthless liberal ideology & policy
---
Which states? Have a link?
:link:
Do your own homework. I'm not your secretary. I'll give you a hint though, start with California & Detroit.
---
Can't backup your claims?
Blowing it out your rear?

I like to discuss/debate with facts, not emotions.

---

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

The above states are the "least healthy", and likely have the most "free" ER admissions that tax paying citizens pay for.

Meanwhile liberal states & cities are on the verge of bankruptcy, costing taxpayers billions.
---
Do your own homework. I'm not your secretary. I'll give you a hint though, start with California & Detroit.
---

There are no emotions involved lol. Stupid ass too lazy to look for yourself....typical liberal mentality which also means there is no debate to be had.

---

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

---
---

There are no emotions involved lol. Stupid ass too lazy to look for yourself....typical liberal mentality which also means there is no debate to be had.
---
If you make a claim of fact, you need to back it up or ...
You are fantasizing with your emotions driving the smell out of your rear.
A stupid ass has their brain located there.
:)

---

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

---

You lose. Don't attempt to make a point and then expect others to prove it for you. That is the lowest of lows and an obvious sign that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Disagree with me? Prove your point, otherwise you're just another lying asshole.

Can't be Ohio, they already have a Canton. Oh I got it, Texas ....

---
---

---
I don't "need" to do anything. I am comfortable knowing I'm not a head in the sand dumbass like you.
If you are actually curious.....LOOK FOR YOURSELF and stop demanding to be spoon fed like a child.

---

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

---

You lose. Don't attempt to make a point and then expect others to prove it for you. That is the lowest of lows and an obvious sign that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Disagree with me? Prove your point, otherwise you're just another lying asshole.
Oh look another uneducated moron who's too lazy to look something up.

News flash, I'm not here to debate you idiots. If I was I would be posting in the DEBATE forum.

---
---

---
I don't "need" to do anything. I am comfortable knowing I'm not a head in the sand dumbass like you.
If you are actually curious.....LOOK FOR YOURSELF and stop demanding to be spoon fed like a child.
---
Apparently, you don't know jack.
Otherwise, you would not embarrass yourself like this ... with hollow diversions.

---

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

---

News flash, I'm not here to debate you idiots. If I was I would be posting in the DEBATE forum.

News flash, you're too lazy to prove your own point, stop blaming others for your shortcomings.

---

News flash, you're too lazy to prove your own point, stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
If I was lazy I wouldn't bother responding. Anyone even remotely informed remembers California's financial troubles that verged on nearly asking to be bailed out. Detroit was the same.

If you want to find a link look it up. Otherwise continue pretending that your ignorance is normal

---

If I was lazy I wouldn't bother responding. Anyone even remotely informed remembers California's financial troubles that verged on nearly asking to be bailed out. Detroit was the same.

If you want to find a link look it up. Otherwise continue pretending that your ignorance is normal

When you rely on "Anyone even remotely informed" and provide nothing needs to provide a source. I gues you can't.

---
... start with California & Detroit.
---
If you make a claim of fact, you need to back it up
..LOOK FOR YOURSELF
---
OK, i did your work for you.
Here are the "poorest" states;
States w highest % living in poverty:

- Mississppi
- Louisiana
- New Mexico
- Alabama
- Texas

List of U.S. states by poverty rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---
---
..LOOK FOR YOURSELF
---

- Mississppi
- Louisiana
- New Mexico
- Alabama
- Texas

List of U.S. states by poverty rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I never mentioned anything about poverty levels lol

Fail/10

---
---
..LOOK FOR YOURSELF
---

- Mississppi
- Louisiana
- New Mexico
- Alabama
- Texas
---
Since you could not elaborate & provide a link, then i had the liberty to interpret "bankruptcy". I take the quality of life angle for all people living in the state.

---

- Louisiana
- Mississippi
- Arkansas
- West Virginia
- Alabama

---

California.....all the way.

---
..LOOK FOR YOURSELF
---

- Mississppi
- Louisiana
- New Mexico
- Alabama
- Texas
---
Since you could not elaborate & provide a link, then i had the liberty to interpret "bankruptcy". I take the quality of life angle for all people living in the state.
Government bankruptcy =/= personal poverty levels of individuals

How stupid are you?

Forum List

Back