Just how Dumb is trump!

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.

Traditionally it has been due to their view of the USA being a country with a White Christian Supermajority in charge, and seeing Democratics as an ally against the Supermajority that they are not a part of.

He's dumb enough he seriously thought he could buy Greenland. WTF?

What did you do when you were in school, smoke crack and swallow gonads? Obviously you did not study.

First of all, in 1946 President Truman offered to purchase Greenland from Denmark in exchange for $100 million in gold. It has great military strategic importance.

Second, we already purchased land from Denmark once before: The US Virgin Islands.

Now, shut up and grow up you ignorant turd.

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.
Jews vote liberal because conservatives have a long history of killing them,

That would be Democrats. You really are stupid beyond belief!

Jeffress, a Southern Baptist preacher, delivered the opening prayer during a ceremony celebrating the U.S. embassy opening in Jerusalem on Monday. Despite his prominent slot at the event, Jeffress had previously expressed that Jews can’t be saved and called Islam a “false religion.”

But Jeffress wasn’t the only controversial religious leader to speak at the event. Pastor John Hagee, the founder of Christians United for Israel, delivered the benediction. He once called Hitler “a hunter” sent by God.
(snip)

Jeffress’ and Hagee’s history of anti-Semitic comments only added to the escalating tensions. In a 2010 lecture, Jeffress said that “God sends good people to Hell,” including Jews and Muslims.

“God sends good people to Hell. Not only do religions like Mormonism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism — not only do they lead people away from God, they lead people to an eternity of separation from God in Hell,” Jeffress said.

Pastor who thinks Jews can’t be saved led opening prayer at U.S. embassy in Jerusalem

Hey shit for brains! You are obviously ignorant of the Christian religion! Anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ cannot be saved.

Just when I think you cannot be any more ignorant, you post again and dig your hole deeper!

I don't suppose that defending the Charlottesville debacle with parading chants of "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" has anything to do with the American Jewish Democratic vote. Nope, some of those chanters were 'good people' Trump told us!

He said Jews are disloyal if they vote democratic.

List of Jewish members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------------------------
well the republicans won't vote for Jews, they have 2 in the representative and none in the Senate.

Trumps a hell of a lot smarter than your stupid ass.

Hell He's the POTUS. What's your claim to fame??

Being stupid is your only claim to fame.

You mean because he spends his time suing or being sued and is a failed businessman?

Throw me some of that failure! I could use a few billion.

Maybe then I could buy you an IQ that isn't in the room temperature range.

well the republicans won't vote for Jews, they have 2 in the representative and none in the Senate.

Trumps a hell of a lot smarter than your stupid ass.

Hell He's the POTUS. What's your claim to fame??

Being stupid is your only claim to fame.

You mean because he spends his time suing or being sued and is a failed businessman?
Right Stormy Daniels sued Trump and the judge ordered her to pay Trump $293,000.00

You keep right on farting there agent X

Stormy Daniels Ordered to Pay Trump $293,000 in Legal Fees

Oh you get angry when I say something about your cult master. He has 6 bankruptcies under his belt.

Liar. He has NONE. STFU until you get your facts straight.

He said Jews are disloyal if they vote democratic..

He is absolutely right. That makes you the dumb one you retard.

Democrats side with terrorist Palestinians, and as we can see they are filled with antisemitism. Today's Democrats are Nazis when it comes to Jews.

Trump was right and you are a braindead imbecile.

No, more than anything, he just make the Jewish Democrats and us who voted for them more pissed off, insinuating we were stupid.

Insinuating? That's a cold hard fact!

democrats did that!! you forget the dems are the kkk. did you forget that? well here, let me remind you!!!

Now explain why someone being killed by a party wish to be in that party? hmmmmm. Fear?

No the southerners are the KKK now they are all over the place. tramps dad was a kkk.

You don't want us to start listing Democrat leaders who were in the KKK. We haven't got the time for the processing capabilities on this forum.

upload_2019-8-21_11-42-13.jpeg

Can his stupidity even be measured?
One of my daughters gave me an image I cannot shake. I had asked her if she listened to Trump speeches. I believe that if you don't listen yourself when possible to a whole speech, you get a jaded picture from both sides, as each side cherry-picks either the good or bad out of context in most cases. But she says she tried, however when he speaks she gets a mental picture of books falling off shelves and dying. He really IS dumb.

I don't suppose that defending the Charlottesville debacle with parading chants of "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" has anything to do with the American Jewish Democratic vote. Nope, some of those chanters were 'good people' Trump told us!

Most weren't chanting. They were there to protest the destruction of history promulgated by the Democrats.

Can his stupidity even be measured?
One of my daughters gave me an image I cannot shake. I had asked her if she listened to Trump speeches. I believe that if you don't listen yourself when possible to a whole speech, you get a jaded picture from both sides, as each side cherry-picks either the good or bad out of context in most cases. But she says she tried, however when he speaks she gets a mental picture of books falling off shelves and dying. He really IS dumb.

Your daughter thinks that books are alive, and President Trump is the dumb one?

Most weren't chanting. They were there to protest the destruction of history promulgated by the Democrats.
I need that explained to me. I did hear those words chanted from a tiki-carrying bunch of articulate marchers. What destruction of history were they protesting? The destruction of their own racial and ethnic and religious superiority looks to be the loss they fear most, but I'm at a loss to figure out the "history loss" part they blame on Democrats.

Democrats do exactly what TRUMP is doing so give up the whining now that you're losing to someone challenging you and playing the same game.

upload_2019-8-21_11-53-55.jpeg

I need that explained to me. I did hear those words chanted from a tiki-carrying bunch of articulate marchers. What destruction of history were they protesting? The destruction of their own racial and ethnic and religious superiority looks to be the loss they fear most, but I'm at a loss to figure out the "history loss" part they blame on Democrats.

The Democrats are attempting to disengage from their history of slavery and black oppression by removing all reminders from the public square.

democrats did that!! you forget the dems are the kkk. did you forget that? well here, let me remind you!!!

Now explain why someone being killed by a party wish to be in that party? hmmmmm. Fear?

No the southerners are the KKK now they are all over the place. tramps dad was a kkk.

You don't want us to start listing Democrat leaders who were in the KKK. We haven't got the time for the processing capabilities on this forum.

The southerners are the KKK now and they are the republicans, of course thy are spread out over the US and globe.

Sure if you can list the Democrats KKK?? Are you denying tramps daddy was a member of a the NY kkk?

Forum List

Back