Just In Time For Halloween, Purple M&M's

I wouldn't mind if I could find purple M&M's or even other purple candy for trick-or-treaters, because I decorate my front porch in eerie purple decor.

Just so there was nothing "political" on the packaging.

I literally don't get the issue. until you said that I didn't know they didn't have purple ones. The only time I cared about the color of M&M's was when we used them as chips playing games as a kid.

See post #6.

Wouldn't you think the Mars candy company would stick to the basics instead of promoting a unique color around Halloween that could be confused with rainbow fentanyl?

Wouldn't you think the Mars candy company would stick to the basics instead of promoting a unique color around Halloween that could be confused with rainbow fentanyl?

Purple and rainbow are two entirely different things you Halloween grinch.

The point is that M&M's are a recognized color. If kids accept and eat purple M%M's they are liable to eat any attractive color stuff.

So then do you just not want them having any candy at all or what? I mean I understand your concerns to a point but you're the Halloween grinch after all.

At last, parents actually do have a reason to inspect their kids' Halloween candy.

My asshole brother used to take his kids' candy into another room to "inspect" it and stole all the good stuff before giving it back to the the kids.

At last, parents actually do have a reason to inspect their kids' Halloween candy.

No matter what that is a good thing, but as much as I hate the woke agenda, I'm also not going to take the time to search through every single purple M&M if the character itself just happens to be Transgender and throw it out.

I'll just avoid the commercials if I can, I can't sacrifice chocolate though lol of course I don't think that's what you meant, but I still figured on explaining what I meant. :)

Forum List

Back