Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

R

rdean

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€ - Newslo

The televangelist added that ā€œat least no or very few normal people were killed.ā€ He also said, ā€œWhen something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. Iā€™m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if Iā€™m honest, I think itā€™s a good thing it all happened here.ā€

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: ā€œThereā€™s 50 Less Pedophiles in This Worldā€

Obviously, itā€™s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because thatā€™s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, Godā€™s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. Thatā€™s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Churchā€™s YouTube account.

ā€œAre you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?ā€ he said in the sermon. ā€œUm no, I think thatā€™s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.ā€

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. ā€œWe donā€™t need to do anything to help. As far as Iā€™m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,ā€ he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

Can America really vote this dangerous and threatening party into office?

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€

Pat Robertson: ā€œOrlando Shooting Is Godā€™s Punishment For SCOTUSā€™ Same-Sex Marriage Rulingā€ - Newslo

The televangelist added that ā€œat least no or very few normal people were killed.ā€ He also said, ā€œWhen something like this happens, and I believe this was the first of many attacks, you start to realize how much real Americans care about their country and its future. Because, if you ask me, I totally get the guy who did this. Iā€™m not defending him or anything, but I understand what drove him to such an act. This establishment was a lair of fornication and blasphemy, and if Iā€™m honest, I think itā€™s a good thing it all happened here.ā€

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: ā€œThereā€™s 50 Less Pedophiles in This Worldā€

Obviously, itā€™s not right for somebody to just, you know, shoot up the place, because thatā€™s not going through the proper channels. But these people all should have been killed, anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in they should have been executed by a righteous government that would have tried them, convicted them, and saw them executed. Because, in Leviticus 20:13, Godā€™s perfect law, he put the death penalty on murder, and he also put the death penalty on homosexuality. Thatā€™s what the Bible says, plain and simple

--------------------
Recordings of the sermon by Pastor Roger Jimenez surfaced under the Verity Baptist Churchā€™s YouTube account.

ā€œAre you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?ā€ he said in the sermon. ā€œUm no, I think thatā€™s great! I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida is a little safer tonight.ā€

The remarks were delivered on Sunday morning, hours after the attack happened. ā€œWe donā€™t need to do anything to help. As far as Iā€™m concerned, Orlando is a little bit safer tonight,ā€ he said.

------------------------

It just goes on and on. Exactly what I've been pointing out. The statements by Trump are among the most dangerous I've ever heard in American Politics. And add in the hatred Republicans feel for gays. And don't forget the GOP hatred to Mexicans and blacks.

Sometimes I wish a crazy gay would go pay Mr Robertson a visit.

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Well, RW'er Christians, here's your chance to speak out...

...or let your silence represent tacit approval. It's up to you.

--------------------

------------------------

I see. One Christian is representative of all.

Ergo, one Muslim is representative of all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Isn't it interesting that no conservative Christians are stepping up to condemn this?

Isn't one of the reasons they love to lump in innocent Muslims with the Islamist terrorists is that they claim the former don't speak out enough against the terrorists?

Pat Robertson attracts about as much attention as a dose of herpes. You guys and a few check-writing nincompoops are the only people who pay him any mind.

--------------------

------------------------

One Christian is representative of all?

What are you talking about? Where did you get "one"?

--------------------

------------------------

So you want to go on record as saying that all of your RW pals who condemn all of Islam are assholes?

Pat Robertson attracts about as much attention as a dose of herpes. You guys and a few check-writing nincompoops are the only people who pay him any mind.

The man won presidential primaries in the 80's. He has a substantial following.

Natural disasters hit the bible belt all the time . Must be gods punishment for being a bunch of fake ass Christians .

--------------------

------------------------

If you think that Pat Robertson speaks for more than maybe 2% of all Christendom then you are a fuckingidiot.

OK, so maybe you do, but you are wrong.

What about the other ones? How many are there? I named two others. Do you really think those three were the only ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

So now you want to go on record saying that all your RW pals who dig up one or a handful of internet posts/tweets from unknown supposedly liberal people making comments that reflect poorly on liberals, and your pals imply they're representative,

they're assholes too?

--------------------

------------------------

If you think that Pat Robertson speaks for more than maybe 2% of all Christendom then you are a fuckingidiot.

Come on. You agree with him, don't you? Tell us the truth.

--------------------

------------------------

One Christian is representative of all?

What are you talking about? Where did you get "one"?

Mein Gott! He doesn't even read his own posts.

--------------------

------------------------

The sound you just heard was a bus running over a broad brush.

No, I dont. The 'punishment' from unrestrained fagotry is the decline in demographic growth rates, the spread of disease and the loss of moral framework which in turn causes other problems in kind.

God does not have to smite fags, they smite themselves.

No, I dont. The 'punishment' from unrestrained fagotry is the decline in demographic growth rates, the spread of disease and the loss of moral framework which in turn causes other problems in kind.

God does not have to smite fags, they smite themselves.

Gays almost always have heterosexual parents. dumbass.

So now you want to go on record saying that all your RW pals who dig up one or a handful of internet posts/tweets from unknown supposedly liberal people making comments that reflect poorly on liberals, and your pals imply they're representative,

they're assholes too?

No. The current and grossly misnamed "liberals" are nothing more than totalitarianist bastards. All of them. They are hive-minded.

they're assholes too?

No. The current and grossly misnamed "liberals" are nothing more than totalitarianist bastards. All of them. They are hive-minded.

As you see, you're going to get everything but an actual condemnation of these rightwing Christian pastors from their rightwing pals on USMB.

Yes, by all means, do a search on US Pastors and Reverends that hate gays and see what they say using Google. Should I post more names. Remember, all these guys lead right wing churches.

Franklin Graham: ā€œGod Is Going to Judge Sin"

Pastor Greg Laurie: ā€œThe Church Is Under Attack"

Rev. Samuel Rodriguez: ā€œWe Reject and Repudiateā€¦Homophobia" (because it's really Biblical truth)

Dr. Robert Jeffress: ā€œCulture Will Get Increasingly Darker"

Dr. Albert Mohler: ā€œA Central Assault Upon Marriage"

Pastor John Piper: ā€œThis Is The New Calamity"

Jim Daly: ā€œRejection of a Societal Understanding of Marriage"

Forum List

Back