Just paid $25 for a late breakfast at Denny’s- how can anybody still support the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars that caused this ?

Anyway, now that I've taken out the trash (Meathead ) here is what the OP should do:

Oats cost about 2 a pound. Don't worry about the milk/buttermilk except at the end. Let it simmer for about 25-30 minutes, top with buttermilk, cinnamon, sugar, and honey. I dice some Gala Apples (about 12 for $3) and really live it up nearly every morning.

Anyway, now that I've taken out the trash (Meathead ) here is what the OP should do:

Oats cost about 2 a pound. Don't worry about the milk/buttermilk except at the end. Let it simmer for about 25-30 minutes, top with buttermilk, cinnamon, sugar, and honey. I dice some Gala Apples (about 12 for $3) and really live it up nearly every morning.
Sometimes when I'm really hungry, during the final 5 minutes of the simmer, I'll make 2 over-medium eggs (about $2 a dozen) and some toast as well as I listen to Morning Edition.

1702549467920.png

Can you see that 304 there beeotch?

Biden beat your blob.

Your fat lady lost by more: 304-227/306-232. If you're not black you'll get it.
Gee, for someone who was boasting that HRC is never mentioned any more...she still lives rent free in your head. Good thing there is so much vacancy between your ears.

Heres a guy who got 353 electoral votes. He's black so I know that really bugs the crap out of you. Enjoy!

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif

Gee, for someone who was boasting that HRC is never mentioned any more...she still lives rent free in your head. Good thing there is so much vacancy between your ears.

Heres a guy who got 353 electoral votes. He's black so I know that really bugs the crap out of you. Enjoy!

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif
Your fat lady lost. Get over it.

Your fat lady lost. Get over it.
I have. You keep bringing her up.

This just in:

Biden got more electoral votes than your blob. He got more popular votes than your blob.

Get over it. Or are you still going to whine like a little bitch about non-existent massive voter fraud?

Forum List

Back