Just saw on GMA that some politicians were hiding in their offices for FIVE HOURS terrified.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

Imagine that, realizing that you can't count on the police to protect you yet I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other who also know they can only count on themselves for REAL protection.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment.

One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

Imagine that, realizing that you can't count on the police to protect you yet I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other who also know they can only count on themselves for REAL protection.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment.
Now they know how the public felt when they unleashed BLM and ANTIFA on them all summer long. Asshats.

Remember when BLM was poised to rush the White House in the summer? The Secret Service thought that maybe they could lose the White House, so they moved the President. The media then made fun the President for “hiding”.

Now when the same happens to the Dem Congress, it’s now a “national tragedy”. I wonder, will those Dems still make jokes about it now?

Ah, more of that conservative cuckery.

No, they won't realize such value because there is none for them - they want you defenseless and to be in absolute control. They actively side WITH the criminals getting on the faces with Americans.

Stop begging for mercy from people who want you gone and grow a pair for cuck's sake. They are evil and what you are willing to do about it is the only question to ask, begging only gets evil excited.

Remember when BLM was poised to rush the White House in the summer? The Secret Service thought that maybe they could lose the White House, so they moved the President. The media then made fun the President for “hiding”.
There’s big difference between secret service “thinking” they could lose the White House and the Capitol police ACTUALLY losing the Capitol.

You better believe that if tens of thousands of protestors overran the White House, there would have been a lot more bloodshed.

I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other

Why are you assuming that?
Because for most politicians ideology trumps common sense.

So, you're saying that a person cannot have an ideology which would include protecting the 2nd Amendment?

Seriously, your comment has no basis, unless you're saying that there's no such thing as a woman who would protect the 2nd Amendment.

Do you believe that?

There’s big difference between secret service “thinking” they could lose the White House and the Capitol police ACTUALLY losing the Capitol.

You better believe that if tens of thousands of protestors overran the White House, there would have been a lot more bloodshed.
That’s because the DC police were ordered to allow the protesters into the Capitol building.

Ah, more of that conservative cuckery.

No, they won't realize such value because there is none for them - they want you defenseless and to be in absolute control. They actively side WITH the criminals getting on the faces with Americans.

Stop begging for mercy from people who want you gone and grow a pair for cuck's sake. They are evil and what you are willing to do about it is the only question to ask, begging only gets evil excited.
I would agree. I will not stand beside people who want me dead and will throw me in the gulag first chance they get. Democrats can go fuck themselves.

That’s because the DC police were ordered to allow the protesters into the Capitol building.
They tried to keep them out for a bit but the thousands of Trump rioters overran them.

It could have been far more violent and I’m glad it wasn’t.

I would agree. I will not stand beside people who want me dead and will throw me in the gulag first chance they get. Democrats can go fuck themselves.
Nobody wants you dead. Stop.

Every leftist wants her dead. Just look at how they view the patriot who was shot at capitol hill - cheering.

They can't tolerate people who do not agree, people who distrust authority and value freedom.

I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other

Why are you assuming that?
Because for most politicians ideology trumps common sense.

So, you're saying that a person cannot have an ideology which would include protecting the 2nd Amendment?

Seriously, your comment has no basis, unless you're saying that there's no such thing as a woman who would protect the 2nd Amendment.

Do you believe that?
Being intentionally obtuse?

She is a democrat lawmaker. What do democrat lawmakers want to do to the 2nd amendment?

Class dismissed

They can't tolerate people who do not agree, people who distrust authority and value freedom.
Literally no one gives a shit about you.

I surround myself with people who care about me. Even in this forum I am willing to bet people care a lot more for me than your rule breaking insults only bullshit.

No one gives a shit about you. Worthless use of oxygen. Contributes nothing, demands everything. There is a reason why you need the compulsory government handout.

Last edited:

The capital police didn't lose it. They gave it willingly.
There are PLENTY of videos of them pulling back the barricades and walking away.

Forum List

Back