Just saw on GMA that some politicians were hiding in their offices for FIVE HOURS terrified.

Remember when BLM was poised to rush the White House in the summer? The Secret Service thought that maybe they could lose the White House, so they moved the President. The media then made fun the President for “hiding”.
There’s big difference between secret service “thinking” they could lose the White House and the Capitol police ACTUALLY losing the Capitol.

You better believe that if tens of thousands of protestors overran the White House, there would have been a lot more bloodshed.
The capital police didn't lose it. They gave it willingly.
There are PLENTY of videos of them pulling back the barricades and walking away.
And plenty of videos of them pushing protestors back before being overwhelmed. It was a crowd of tens of thousands and there were 500 police mostly without any riot gear.

I would agree. I will not stand beside people who want me dead and will throw me in the gulag first chance they get. Democrats can go fuck themselves.
Nobody wants you dead. Stop.
You morons have spewed that rhetoric for 4 years non stop. Then unleashed rioters on citizens while you cheered it on. Like I said. Go fuck yourself.
You’re delusional.
Don’t you have a Walgreens to burn down?

One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

Imagine that, realizing that you can't count on the police to protect you yet I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other who also know they can only count on themselves for REAL protection.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment.
They were told to by the same police who should have stopped the rioters outside the building.

Remember when BLM was poised to rush the White House in the summer? The Secret Service thought that maybe they could lose the White House, so they moved the President. The media then made fun the President for “hiding”.
There’s big difference between secret service “thinking” they could lose the White House and the Capitol police ACTUALLY losing the Capitol.

You better believe that if tens of thousands of protestors overran the White House, there would have been a lot more bloodshed.
How many fences and walls has trump had built around the WH lately? And I'm sure he was hiding in the bunker last nite.

I would agree. I will not stand beside people who want me dead and will throw me in the gulag first chance they get. Democrats can go fuck themselves.
You morons have spewed that rhetoric for 4 years non stop. Then unleashed rioters on citizens while you cheered it on. Like I said. Go fuck yourself.
You’re delusional.
Don’t you have a government to overthrow?

I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other

Why are you assuming that?
Because for most politicians ideology trumps common sense.

So, you're saying that a person cannot have an ideology which would include protecting the 2nd Amendment?

Seriously, your comment has no basis, unless you're saying that there's no such thing as a woman who would protect the 2nd Amendment.

Do you believe that?
Being intentionally obtuse?

She is a democrat lawmaker. What do democrat lawmakers want to do to the 2nd amendment?

Class dismissed

Here's the entirety of your OP:

"One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

Imagine that, realizing that you can't count on the police to protect you yet I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other who also know they can only count on themselves for REAL protection.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment."

Nowhere in there is there any mention, whatsoever, of the woman's political affiliation.

I'm not being obtuse, but you're being stupid and ignorant. How does a reader of your post reach the conclusion that the lawmaker you're speaking of is a democrat?

Right, a reader doesn't.

Class dismissed...

I bet my life this woman will still vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of other

So, you're saying that a person cannot have an ideology which would include protecting the 2nd Amendment?

Seriously, your comment has no basis, unless you're saying that there's no such thing as a woman who would protect the 2nd Amendment.

Do you believe that?

She is a democrat lawmaker. What do democrat lawmakers want to do to the 2nd amendment?

Class dismissed

"One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment."

Nowhere in there is there any mention, whatsoever, of the woman's political affiliation.

I'm not being obtuse, but you're being stupid and ignorant. How does a reader of your post reach the conclusion that the lawmaker you're speaking of is a democrat?

Right, a reader doesn't.

Class dismissed...
Sorry I didn't use my Big Chief pencil and paper to spell it out for you.
The implication ahod have been OBVIOUS lol

Make it harder for psychopaths to get access to guns?

I think you’re looking at this wrong. If anything, she will probably dig deeper into wanting gun reform now.

You’re delusional.
It’s amusing that you pro “ burn it all down” riot supporters . Can say that with a straight face.

Do you believe that?

Class dismissed

Right, a reader doesn't.

Class dismissed...
Sorry I didn't use my Big Chief pencil and paper to spell it out for you.
The implication ahod have been OBVIOUS lol

What's "ahod"? Is that even English? I know "a hod" is an implement for carrying bricks but, I must admit, I'm completely unfamiliar with the word "ahod".

There's nothing which implied anything in your post, aside from a woman being scared because the Capitol had been overrun...

One congresswoman said she hid in her "safe space", whatever that means, and she feared the police couldn't protect her so she called and texted her family to tell them she loved them.

I wonder if that so called fear will resonate enough so someone on the left can recognize the possible life saving value of the 2nd amendment.

So you're suggesting that this Congress woman should have had a gun to protect herself?

Should she have, in a state of fear, started shooting the protesters?

Should frightened citizens start shooting protesters whenever they feel threatened?

You’re delusional.
It’s amusing that you pro “ burn it all down” riot supporters . Can say that with a straight face.
Where did I support that?

So you're suggesting that this Congress woman should have had a gun to protect herself?
I'm suggesting she should have had that right and not actively tried to take that right from other Americans.

The rest of your post is just emotional projection.

No one wants to take away the right to bear arms. That's a myth generated by gun manufacturers to dupe morons like yourself.

Reasonable gun control laws do not take away the right to bear arms.

Assault rifles are not needed for self defense.

I'm suggesting she should have had that right and not actively tried to take that right from other Americans.

The rest of your post is just emotional projection.

No one wants to take away the right to bear arms. That's a myth generated by gun manufacturers to dupe morons like yourself.

Reasonable gun control laws do not take away the right to bear arms.

Assault rifles are not needed for self defense.
You talk to me about myths then post about "assault" rifles lol

Derp!

You’re delusional.
Where did I support that?
Where did you openly condem ANTIFA and BLM rioting?

This sent them a powerful message if they ever try screwing with the second amendment.

There’s obviously going to be a lot of comparisons between MAGA rioters and BLM.

The biggest difference is that BLM is a spontaneous result of the unjust deaths of black people. MAGA rioters are the result of Trump’s delusional rants about a hoax that the election was stole.

The riot yesterday is a direct result of Trump.

Forum List

Back