Just so we are clear.....yes another one about the VACCINES.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
THEY are telling the unjabbed to get the jab cause the jab "works."

AND

Telling the jabbed to get the booster cause the jab doesn't work.

WHILE

Telling EVERYONE that the unjabbed are putting the jabbed in danger by not getting the jab that hasn't protected the jabbed.

About sums it up, right?

😃 😀 😄

AND

WHILE

Telling EVERYONE that the unjabbed are putting the jabbed in danger by not getting the jab that hasn't protected the jabbed.

About sums it up, right?

😃 😀 😄
This OP has been brought to you by. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Megatron Variant is next. Get The Jab before lefty tries to scare you with horrific tales of woe and misery.

1640207382604.png

AND

WHILE

About sums it up, right?

😃 😀 😄
Wrong. Try again.

Well, thanks Toro.

At least when they gas-light the population into believing the DNC has won historic gains when they are hated at the mid-terms? We will know why. . all the GOP voters are dead, and the voters answering the polls are in the grave.

:113:

They tell you to get a flu vaccine every year. Does that mean the flu vaccine doesn't work, retards?

They tell you to get boosters for other vaccines as well. Does that mean the vaccines don't work, retards?

96 percent of those dying from Covid are unvaxxed. Does that mean the vaccine doesn't work, retards?

I just can't dumb it down any further than that for you, retards.

They tell you to get a flu vaccine every year. Does that mean the flu vaccine doesn't work, retards?

They tell you to get boosters for other vaccines as well. Does that mean the vaccines don't work, retards?

96 percent of those dying from Covid are unvaxxed. Does that mean the vaccine doesn't work, retards?

You have a greater chance of dying from booze or tobacco.

Come on man 16 out of 100,000? Like that does not even register.

That's a 0.00016% mortality rate

The median is 7.9 which is a 0.000079% rate.

Are we supposed to panic over that and give up our freedoms to your fascist agendas you DemNazi twat hole?

Hey retard, if the alleged vaccine (it isn't one really) worked, that means that there would be no 4% dying while vaxxed. Retard.

Hey retard, if the alleged vaccine (it isn't one really) worked, that means that there would be no 4% dying while vaxxed. Retard.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My god, the tard goes deep on this one.

How effective are flu vaccines?​

CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well influenza (flu) vaccines protect against flu. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines. In general, current flu vaccines tend to work better against influenza B and influenza A(H1N1) viruses and offer lower protection against influenza A(H3N2) viruses.

Gosh, the flu vaccine is not 100 percent effective. It must be FAKE!

In many cases they dont work.

For you maybe. You see, in 100% of the deaths, if 96% of them are unvaxxed, how much is left?

Even a fucking moron like you should be able to figure it out.

A lot.

God, you're dumb.

So you don't know?

I am NOT surprised.

/thread

Poor poor Trumptard. Your entire identity is wrapped up in what your lying grifting media is telling you, while you rubes are dying and they're making bank!

anti vaxx 6.jpg

Forum List

Back